2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon test drive

-
Thats right and theres only 2 left Ford and G.M...that's why other then my duster everything else in my driveway is made by an AMERICAN based automaker..no Foreign **** allowed!!
And where exactly is FCA's headquarters?
And how about Equus?

i guess you don't have facts on quality from north and south of border ... i do ..

Are fricking mexican ... what do you do for a living .. ?? just wondering ??? Do you work in the automotive industry ?

I just watched "Jay Leno's Garage" last night.
Him and Dee Snider take a Demon down the Pomona 1/4 mile.
They didn't give any E.T.'s but Jay got the front wheels up.
I've never owned a foreign car, but, if I had the $$$, this would be it.

Wait until they build a low horsepower convertible challenger and call it a Barracuda.

Your right ones a classic AMERICAN muscle car...the other is an IMPORTED piece of ****!!!!
Come on now, dodn`t be a liar, you`d trade for one straight across in a heartbeat if it were offered !!!

Come on now, dodn`t be a liar, you`d trade for one straight across in a heartbeat if it were offered !!!

Wrong AGAIN..will NEVER own a foreign automakers product..nothing but AMERICAN based automotive products in my driveway:usflag::usflag::usflag:..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong AGAIN..will NEVER own a foreign automakers product..nothing but AMERICAN based automotive products in my driveway:usflag::usflag::usflag:..
He says as he types his posts on his offshore based, designed, and manufactured computer, smart phone, laptop, or tablet.......

He says as he types his posts on his offshore based, designed, and manufactured computer, smart phone, laptop, or tablet.......

Yup,but NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING..in my driveway is "jap crap" or any other Foreign piece of ****!!!

Yup,but NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING..in my driveway is "jap crap" or any other Foreign piece of ****!!!
Oh yea? Start looking over your vehicles, I guarantee there’s a LOT of stuff on your precious ferd that are built overseas.

I went to Gainesville FL TNT yesterday and they have rules that you must follow.
"2008 and newer stock production cars (cannot be modified) can go as fast as 135 mph and as quick as 10.00 sec in the 1/4 mile, if you go faster you will not be allowed to make any more runs."

American based automotive products? Unless you are building a car from scratch then good luck. Nearly everything is coming from out of the country. It may be assembled here but chances are the majority of parts are coming from somewhere else.

It sucks but those are the facts.

I went to Gainesville FL TNT yesterday and they have rules that you must follow.
"2008 and newer stock production cars (cannot be modified) can go as fast as 135 mph and as quick as 10.00 sec in the 1/4 mile, if you go faster you will not be allowed to make any more runs."

just another rule dreamed up by the NHRA to deal with the mopars

Oh yea? Start looking over your vehicles, I guarantee there’s a LOT of stuff on your precious ferd that are built overseas.

Built right in Dearborn MI by AMERICANS bought paid for and driven by an AMERICAN!!:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Like someone else says on here, I CALL THAT B--L S--T ! You`d trade anything u own for 840 h.p.! anytime !

Really.. who makes Toyota's who ships the parts to ASSEMBLE those "shitboxes" here their based in JAPAN what part of Japan is AMERICAN!!!
Did you even read the article? You’re missing the whole point. The Camry has/had the highest percentage of parts built in the US and the the cars are also assembled here. Where as since the redesign in 2015, Ford F-150s only have about 70% of their parts manufactured here. Hell, in 2011 ford trucks weren’t even on the list of the top 20-30 vehicles with the most American made parts.

Getting my "Crap" Demon in a few more days.....I will let you know how shitty it is:rofl:

-
Back