Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Yes you feel it's faster LOL...
don't worry one day you'll have your i-told-you-so moment and you'll be dancing all over it....
you just derailed yourself. I don't have a "I told you so" moment coming up about this because I haven't read where anyone is arguing about it. LOL... Here is the Fact: the car is faster. The E.T. slip will only show "how much faster".

you just derailed yourself. I don't have a "I told you so" moment coming up about this because I haven't read where anyone is arguing about it. LOL... Here is the Fact: the car is faster. The E.T. slip will only show "how much faster".
Oh yeah! I'm arguing your butt dyno! LOL

It has dropped to 70 degrees from 85. They said it rained but I don't know where. Maybe at 30,000 ft.
All I know is it sure feels cooler.

It has dropped to 70 degrees from 85. They said it rained but I don't know where. Maybe at 30,000 ft.
All I know is it sure feels cooler.
but is it cooler because it's "damp" with lower temp or just cooler temp with less humidity? (yes,I'm being a SA so please don't take it wrong,it's just the same discussion my wife and I have...)

Turn the timer off. line up and race, 1st one to the end wins ! It's nice to have a little reserve in the tank. lol See Yaa !

but is it cooler because it's "damp" with lower temp or just cooler temp with less humidity? (yes,I'm being a SA so please don't take it wrong,it's just the same discussion my wife and I have...)

Was really nice out today. 78 and low humidity. I mowed the yard without sweating.
Could not do that for the last 3 weeks. When you walked out the door you started swearing.

By the way was under the hood of the Dart today. Looking things over, checking the wiring and such.
Getting ready for the big drop in. It's coming soon.

Was really nice out today. 78 and low humidity. I mowed the yard without sweating.
Could not do that for the last 3 weeks. When you walked out the door you started swearing.

By the way was under the hood of the Dart today. Looking things over, checking the wiring and such.
Getting ready for the big drop in. It's coming soon.
Woop! Woop!! :thumbsup:
A little benchmark for ya...
585537885~2.jpg

The picture of the Lenco shifters in the car at the oregan mopar nationals.
I haven't seen one of these in years. They are neat. To shift to the next gear you just pull the next lever. It's like a manual shift automatic. You can add more units to it I believe.

D0BF39EC-505A-4D1F-8B37-39AEC4933C0A.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know..... my son raced a kid from the next town over and he has a '15 Scat also, and my sons car tore him up. They went from 30 mph roll so nobody spun, and in the video, the other kid might have hit the gas by a millisecond. My son's as Corsa exhaust and the Mopar CAI. Don't think it would make that kind of difference.

Last edited:
I don't know..... my son raced a kid from the next town over and he has a '15 Scat also, and my sons car tore him up. They went from 30 mph roll so nobody spun, and in the video, the other kid might have hit the gas by a millisecond. My son's as Corsa exhaust and the Mopar CAI. Don't think it would make that kind of difference.

More like a disappearing act than a race.

More like a disappearing act than a race.
yeah, not really sure what happened there. That kid lives in the next town over and has raced a lot with it. No way Corsa exhaust and a MP CIA makes that kind of difference... LOL

I like slow motion video. lol the new cars ride so nice, they appear to be going slow.

I like slow motion video. lol the new cars ride so nice, they appear to be going slow.
Me and my cousin with our boys were at the nationals last year, every-time the new cars came around, people were leaving the grandstands, to grab a coke and a hot dog.
They just do not have the same sound as the old stuff. Yes they are fast, but all sound the same.

-
Back