• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
The West fence line is over 2500 ft long.(Closer to 3000 feet) I always wanted to build a drag strip along there. But every house on the east side of my street except one backs up to my fence line.

The West fence line is over 2500 ft long.(Closer to 3000 feet) I always wanted to build a drag strip along there. But every house on the east side of my street except one backs up to my fence line.
level a stretch on your side of the fence and lay some asphalt. We're comin' .......

level a stretch on your side of the fence and lay some asphalt. We're comin' .......

Do it! Don't worry about the neighbors.....I will bring a big box of ear plugs, we can supply the whole neighborhood.

Isn't there a 1/8 mile track real close down there???

Notice that i didn't use the word " loser" , as its a " lets have fun" get together. ENJOY !!!
It will be a blast - all good company.

Isn't there a 1/8 mile track real close down there???
It will be a blast - all good company.

Havana down the river for me about 25 miles. It was just bought by a guy in Bloomington I think. Supposed to be a real nice track even if it is a 1/8 mile.
Don't forget the track below Rockford. Isn't it 1/4 mile? It's a 100 miles or so from me.

Havana down the river for me about 25 miles. It was just bought by a guy in Bloomington I think. Supposed to be a real nice track even if it is a 1/8 mile.
Don't forget the track below Rockford. Isn't it 1/4 mile? It's a 100 miles or so from me.
Byron is a 1/4 mile. I'm thinking of Mopar Sam and that would extend his drive (shorten mine). Besides, we'd like a tour of your place :D

Byron is a 1/4 mile. I'm thinking of Mopar Sam and that would extend his drive (shorten mine). Besides, we'd like a tour of your place :D

I know you just want to run through my parts and see what I've got what you can talk me out of. But if I get both of you here we can put together couple of my vehicles in just about nothing flat.

I know you just want to run through my parts and see what I've got what you can talk me out of. But if I get both of you here we can put together couple of my vehicles in just about nothing flat.
I could put a 360 in your wife's Xpress Truck before Mopar Sam changes his gears and I could race him with that??

Snowed hard today, and our ground is white. Yep, Oct 19th. Last year we had snow accumulations in October as well....

To be quite blunt about it that totally sucks.

However like they say without pictures it never happened.
Here, lovely view.... luckily the ground was warm enough that not a hole lot stuck!!

100_2409[1].JPG

100_2410[1].JPG

Your first winter pee in the snow for the season.
finger in the snow.... we up state know where to pee. You head South a couple hours is where you find no shoes and guys standing with their back to ya :poke:
:lol:

Your first winter pee in the snow for the season.
Here are some more photos, he is actually going to auction this car off soon for charity (wounded warriors I think). He finally got back to me. He said their holding up great...its only been a year though.

FB_IMG_1603376802886.jpg

FB_IMG_1603376798076.jpg

FB_IMG_1603376789853.jpg

FB_IMG_1603376785981.jpg

FB_IMG_1603376780942.jpg

Get me the auction info please.
He hasn't posted it yet. If you're on FB, join the "Spirit of 76and Spirit of America Bicential cars..." page. He will likely list the info there first...ill keep you up to date if I learn anything more. Let me know if you're interested in the decals, thanks!

-
Back