• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
He hasn't posted it yet. If you're on FB, join the "Spirit of 76and Spirit of America Bicential cars..." page. He will likely list the info there first...ill keep you up to date if I learn anything more. Let me know if you're interested in the decals, thanks!

I don't do face book . Yes interested in stripes just not ready for them yet. Thank you.

They never mention the 360 was also available in these car. There was just not many built.

Spirit of ’76

Last edited:
I don't do face book . Yes interested in stripes just not ready for them yet. Thank you.

They never mention the 360 was also available in these car. There was just not many built.

Spirit of ’76
Yeah, the Spirit was just a trim package, so I'd imagine you could have had any engine or option available.
No rush on the stripes, whenever you're ready.
Also, not sure if you saw my other reply to you, but the car is now listed on eBay. I was checking out the listing, his VIN ends with 1377, mine ends with 1379. Only one car between us...lol

That was refreshing!! Uncovered the '76 Duster, put some fresh gas in it and went for a stroll. It sure loves the cool weather..... :D Just got to get the changes done for 2021 :)

Well, Oct 26, 2020 and our 2nd snow fall - just a little but it turned a few things white.

DSCN3396[1].JPG

Well I got my second head home from California today from @MOPAROFFICIAL. Now I have every thing to put my Hillbilly 340 back together.

20201016_145221.jpg

A little blurry in the picture. LOL. But you get the idea.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Spirit was just a trim package, so I'd imagine you could have had any engine or option available.
No rush on the stripes, whenever you're ready.
Also, not sure if you saw my other reply to you, but the car is now listed on eBay. I was checking out the listing, his VIN ends with 1377, mine ends with 1379. Only one car between us...lol

I went to $4500 on it so far.

238 pages when @Jadaharabi is clearly the victor here. He will be in the pit pulling off his helmut before the bozo brothers even cross the finish line...

The race has ended for 2019 with 318willrun the winner.

I will present the trophy to him in April when we meet at the track and I can buy him some chilly cheese frys.

The race has ended.
11 months after the winner was declared and Bozo shows up to call names and declare a winner.... LOL
:lol:

Last edited:
So this is what I've been working on while the weather's holding out I had to tear the whole front end apart replace U-joints replace stub axles replace calipers replace brake hoses.

16046269065626841756689318649284.jpg

Was out here under this thing until 3 in the morning Saturday night Sunday morning. Went in the house at 3 and set the clocks back an hour.

So this is what I've been working on while the weather's holding out I had to tear the whole front end apart replace U-joints replace stub axles replace calipers replace brake hoses.

View attachment 1715625367

Was out here under this thing until 3 in the morning Saturday night Sunday morning. Went in the house at 3 and set the clocks back an hour.
Durango... ?

F350

Trying to press the U-joints out of the axle at the moment. Let me see if 12 tons will do it.

Well the 12-ton press did its job. It pressed the U-joint through on the axle shaft. When it let loose things went flying except for one U-joint cap. I had to cut it off with my four and a half inch grinder.

So I now have the new U-joint the new stub shaft mounted to the axle and I have the studs in the new hub bearing assembly.

And while the seal press tools are handy. When you watch the video they are tapping them with a rubber mallet and all kinds of crap. And that is just bogus. I got the seal started then had to press it on with my 12-ton press no way I could have beat that on with the hammer and it still work correctly.

16048929171791013771243459327754.jpg

Time to get back under it.

Last edited:
Okay I got the axle in and I've got the bearing hub bolted up I haven't torqued it yet but I'm calling it quits for the night.

16049019884325227296254275198235.jpg

-
Back