Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
still coming down hard.....

View attachment 1715647469

Sorry for your white stuff.
Here is looking out thru my screen door.

16077829116858405442190267354168.jpg

Pouring down here earlier, but I still managed to fix a fuel leak on my son's valiant in the driveway. Now I'm drinking coffee..

Pouring down here earlier, but I still managed to fix a fuel leak on my son's valiant in the driveway. Now I'm drinking coffee..
We did some shoveling and snow blowing, got about 4 - 5 inches. DRag TRuck, DRAGNUM, DRAGVAN, DRAGRAM, SHORTVAN, DUSTPAN are all the same color as Ramcharger
:D

Spent yesterday and last nite cleaning up 1 side of the garage so I could put my Caterpillar 8 foot 1000 pound work bench in the garage today.

It has a 3/4 or 1 inch plate steel top. I had to set it inside using my skid loader. Nothing wimpy about this workbench.

Hey 318wr remember the cone type suregrip I bought at the Rockfort swap meet. Well dummy me thought it was for a 8 3/4. Shows you how well I was paying attention. Well it is for an 8 1/4.

Hey 318wr remember the cone type suregrip I bought at the Rockfort swap meet. Well dummy me thought it was for a 8 3/4. Shows you how well I was paying attention. Well it is for an 8 1/4.
How could you..... Hey, is that spool you have a 30 spline or 35 spline?

Supposed to rain here tomorrow. Got headers in yesterday on the 68 Fairlane after cutting the 3 bolt flanges off the headers. Got the carb back on and bent new transmission cooler lines from the transmission forward.
Fixed the Holley on the 72 F100 yesterday, new needle and seat.
Got the serpentine belt measured out and installed, connecting the trans cooler lines and modding the upper radiator hose on the 67 Mustang Fastback.
Still to do install new shoes and hardware kit on the back of the 71 Swinger and pads on the front.

Last edited:
Just got the 67 Fastback cranked up and got it to idle. A few more things and it should move under its own power this week.

-
Back