• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
All right I knew there was something about the colors. Just could not get it right at that moment in time. It almost matches your user name. Probably should have been Sublime 3 instead of sublime one. Then I would have got it. Maybe but you must remember I'm old. Speaking of old
Here is the latest picture of my wife and I today is our 30th wedding anniversary. Had to take a picture it's really hard to tell though that I've lost some of my hair over the years from this picture.

View attachment 1715309102
But it doesn't look like I changed at all. My wife either.
Holy Cow! Today is the DAY! Congrats on 30 years. I can't see the picture, though, it's showing nothing but black on this computer..... LOL.

Can't shake this cold/sickness....... head/sinus stuffy, seems fever comes and goes, congestion, sleepy and low on energy..... been about 3 weeks now.... Headers are the last thing you feel like doing when you feel like this.... LOL
:(

Can't shake this cold/sickness....... head/sinus stuffy, seems fever comes and goes, congestion, sleepy and low on energy..... been about 3 weeks now.... Headers are the last thing you feel like doing when you feel like this.... LOL
:(
You should buy a nitrous kit while you're still not thinking straight....

I think you look great! Congratulations!!
Also he's obviously not black...
LOL..... the computer I was at wouldn't upload the picture, just showed a black box. There was no sarcasm at all...….. LOL And my computer now won't show the pix

LOL..... the computer I was at wouldn't upload the picture, just showed a black box. There was no sarcasm at all...….. LOL And my computer now won't show the pix
Maybe your fever is spreading to your eyeballs it is clearly a wedding photo...
Kick the computer very hard and see what happens....

Maybe your fever is spreading to your eyeballs it is clearly a wedding photo...
Kick the computer very hard and see what happens....
for real...… can you guys see the pictures? I only show a black box.... Don't mess with my head, something else is already in it.. LOL

for 3 weeks my world has been a very tired place.... now let me rest
Alright seriously I do hope you feel better soon I do not like those kind of dragging on colds. Yellow rose has made a magical reappearance in the last couple days just giving out his great advice is always and completely ignoring the fact that he jumped off the forum the minute he was supposed to jump on the track. I wish you was back so I could properly redirect towards him and start leaving you alone...

Alright seriously I do hope you feel better soon I do not like those kind of dragging on colds. Yellow rose has made a magical reappearance in the last couple days just giving out his great advice is always and completely ignoring the fact that he jumped off the phone the minute he was supposed to jump on the track. I wish you was back so I could properly redirect towards him and start leaving you alone...
thanks. people at work have missed multiple days, can't shake it. ER room visits. I've not missed a day, nor any doctor visits, I just keep thinking the next day i'll turn the corner. Now, I'm going out to remove the drivers manifold and TTI head pipe. Maybe I'll beat on the pickle fork and drop the center link.

thanks. people at work have missed multiple days, can't shake it. ER room visits. I've not missed a day, nor any doctor visits, I just keep thinking the next day i'll turn the corner. Now, I'm going out to remove the drivers manifold and TTI head pipe. Maybe I'll beat on the pickle fork and drop the center link.
Sorry have to hit the disagree button I know how hard it is for a motivated person to rest, but you have to do it.

I know how hard it is but you have to stay there in bed and rest and keep warm. just stay here on the internet on your phone..

Also try eating as much as you possibly can I mean everything you possibly can. If you can think of it and it sounds good have your wife go out and get it for you.

318 maybe if you check for your phones software updates.
I think there both great pictures.

You stay inside and get better and fix that phone while your getting better.

All right I knew there was something about the colors. Just could not get it right at that moment in time. It almost matches your user name. Probably should have been Sublime 3 instead of sublime one. Then I would have got it. Maybe but you must remember I'm old. Speaking of old
Here is the latest picture of my wife and I today is our 30th wedding anniversary. Had to take a picture it's really hard to tell though that I've lost some of my hair over the years from this picture.

View attachment 1715309102
But it doesn't look like I changed at all. My wife either.
Pics or it didn't happen or doesn't exist. ha, ha, ha are you sure you had film in the camera. lol

If your not seeing the pictures, try turning your phone off and on.
Phone ! lol I'm too smart for a smart phone, same flip top for the past 10 years.
besides I like having you guys on the big screen here in the shop.

-
Back