-

ChargedDart75

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1598671070134.jpg

Bein stupid and fell down the other night. Tried to stuff the end corner of the bottom porch step into my ribs

Bein stupid and fell down the other night. Tried to stuff the end corner of the bottom porch step into my ribs
Ouch!! Yea been there just haven't broken anything yet but give me some time and I will.

I broke something once. A record for the 100 yard dash in my highschool,lol. Hyup, I was flash after that. I didn't train for it either. I was just born fast.
My third and last kid, a son, he was also born fast. It was 20 minutes from the first contraction to his first breath. I just made it to the hospital.
We get there; I say make way; baby will be here in a couple of minutes.
The nurse says yeah we'll call the doctor...
AJ says, forget it, suit up!
Nurse rolls eyes.
In about 3 minutes, there's a chitload of activity, and another 6 minutes, out pops Davey-Boy; about 9 minutes after we get there.
AJ says I told you so.
Doctor showed up a long time later.
All my kids came fast, each one faster than the last. After Davy, I figured for the next one I'd have to take some midwife training; no thanks.....
I started wearing a hat.

I broke something once. A record for the 100 yard dash in my highschool,lol. Hyup, I was flash after that. I didn't train for it either. I was just born fast.
My third and last kid, a son, he was also born fast. It was 20 minutes from the first contraction to his first breath. I just made it to the hospital.
Nurse rolls eyes.
In about 3 minutes, there's a chitload of activity, and another 6 minutes, out pops Davey-Boy; about 9 minutes after we get there.
AJ says I told you so.
All my kids came fast, each one faster than the last. After Davy, I figured for the next one I'd have to take some midwife training; no thanks.....
I started wearing a hat.
LOL All over now my friend for the both of us I think.
Last kid of mine moved out a few months ago and now home alone trying to figure out what the heck I'm gonna do now.
This year has been real interesting so far and now that toilet paper is back on the shelves and meat prices are kinda going down I think it's time to just lay back and see what will happen next.

Nurse rolls eyes.
AJ says I told you so.
I started wearing a hat.
Watch more TV.

-
Back