2024 15th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - One More Time!!!

-
@Sublime one
2024 Daytona 500 qualifying rolls off tonight at 8:15pm EST (5:15pm PST) with television coverage on Fox Sports 1.
Don't forget to post your Pole pick before qualifying starts.

Larson for the pole, then lock me in for the year
Larson
Busch
Hamlin

Done.
#5 Larson Pole pick 'locked' for all races starting with Daytona.
#8 Busch and #11 Hamlin 'race picks locked' for all races starting with Daytona.
Please let me if/when you may want to make any changes for either a single race or the balance of the season.

Done.
#5 Larson Pole pick 'locked' for all races starting with Daytona.
#8 Busch and #11 Hamlin 'race picks locked' for all races starting with Daytona.
Please let me if/when you may want to make any changes for either a single race or the balance of the season.
Will do and thanks for doing all this every year.

Joey Logano will lead the 2024 Daytona field into Turn 1 from the Pole so...

...no congratulations or Pole pick bonus since nobody picked him

Damn gave away the pole because of no practice. Logano one of my guys and I liked the fords. :mad: My story and I'm sticking with it ....... :eek:
I like the new Mustang, they are calling it The Dark Horse Mustang body, Mikie likie :thumbsup:

Joey Logano will lead the 2024 Daytona field into Turn 1 from the Pole so...

...no congratulations or Pole pick bonus since nobody picked him

Because of the combination of the unique Daytona 500 race starting grid position process and the fact that none of the players in our "Pick 'Em" game correctly picked the Pole winner (#22 Joey Logano), the "Pole Pick" bonus is being carried over to the "Duels" running later today.
This is a second chance for your "Pole Pick" driver to pick up the
-1 point bonus should they win either of the Duels.

Blue Green Vacations Duel 1 "Pole Pick" driver starting positions:
2. #5 Kyle Larson
3. #9 Chase Elliott
9. #48 Alex Bowman
14. #19 Martin Truex Jr.
Fox Sports 1 at 7:00pm EST (4:00pm PST)

Duel 1 winner: #45 Tyler Reddick

Blue Green Vacations Duel 2 "Pole Pick" driver starting positions:
2. #2 Austin Cindric
3. #24 William Byron
9. #12 Ryan Blaney
Fox Sports 1 at approximately 8:45pm EST (5:45pm PST)

Duel 2 winner: #20 Christopher Bell

No Pole Pick or Duels bonus points awarded for Daytona.

Last edited:
Let's drop #9 Elliott for the 500 and put #2 Cedric in his spot. Chevy's don't seem to have the speed, not that that is everything. Think this kid will come to the top this year. Hell do I know. :) :thankyou: ....... #22 #2 for the win.

Watched the trucks last night ,it was like they were on ice. Crazy.:steering::steering:

Mother Nature is letting Ricky Stenhouse Jr. keep his title of "Current Daytona 500 Champion" for one more day.
The 2024 version of The Great American Race has been postponed until Monday, February 19, due to persistent rain that is currently forecast to continue until about 4:00am tomorrow morning.
The green flag is now scheduled for 4:00pm Monday afternoon so you have until then to post any changes to your race picks.

Mother Nature is letting Ricky Stenhouse Jr. keep his title of "Current Daytona 500 Champion" for one more day.
The 2024 version of The Great American Race has been postponed until Monday, February 19, due to persistent rain that is currently forecast to continue until about 4:00am tomorrow morning.
The green flag is now scheduled for 4:00pm Monday afternoon so you have until then to post any changes to your race picks.
Thank you sir.
Good activity for President's Day :thumbsup:
Agree, bump to the top for our players

-
Back