2024 15th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - One More Time!!!

-
Congratulations to 'Alsant' (FBBO) and 'fishmens67' (FABO) for correctly picking #24 William Byron to be the quickest qualifier around the COTA twisties.
They each picked up
-1 bonus point.

Did my pick not count? Just checking. I changed my pick earlier, and you may have had my first pick.

1/24 win

Congratulations to 'cuda20' (FABO) for hitting the first 2024 NASCAR "Pick 'Em" game exacta with his picks of race-winner #24 William Byron and #20 Christopher Bell for the EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas. He grabbed a total of -10 bonus points for this race, including -2 for Bell leading the race at the end of Stage 1.

Congratulations also to 'Alsant' (FBBO), 'fishmens67' (FABO), 'memike' (FABO), 'ocdart' (FABO) and 'Yunick13' (FABO) for also correctly picking race winner. Each picked up
-5 bonus points.

Congrats also to '44070dart' (FABO) for also correctly picking the race runner-up. He picked up -3 bonus points this week.

'cuda20' (FABO) had the low net score for the week with
-8.5 points

#20 Christopher Bell was the race leader at the end of Stage 1, #99 Daniel Suarez was in 2nd.
#11 Denny Hamlin was the race leader at the end of Stage 2, #12 Ryan Blaney was in 2nd.

Here are the game standings following the 2024 EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas:
Yunick13 (FABO) 34.0 P24
-1 L1 24 7 1 -5 32.0
cuda20 (FABO) 55.0 P20 20 24
(S1-2) 2 1 -5 -3 46.5
Back in Time (FABO) 50.5 (no Pole pick) 45 54 5 3 54.5
LocuMob (FABO) 43.5 (no Pole pick) L9 L19 16 10 56.5
riverdawg (FBBO) 55.5 LP19 L19 L8 10 9 65.0
Sublime one (FABO) 68.0 LP5 L8 L11
(S2-2) 9 14 77.5
ocdart (FABO) 76.0 LP20 L5 L24 18 1
-5 80.5
Alsant (FBBO) 78.0 LP24
-1 L5 L24 18 1 -5 81.5
fishmens67 (FABO) 93.5 LP24
-1 16 1 -5 96.0
memike (FABO) 94.0 (no Pole pick) 24 45 1 5
-5 92.0
44070dart (FABO) 108.0 P9 L9 20
(S1-2) 16 2 -3 112.0

As a reminder here's a quick explanation of what the above numbers represent:
(your score before the race) (your Pole pick car #) (Pole winner bonus point) (race pick car #) (race pick car #) (Stage 1 bonus points) (Stage 2 bonus points) (race pick finish position) (race pick finish position) (race winner/runner-up bonus points) (your score after the race)

Please let me know if I show either your Pole or Race picks incorrectly or if you have any questions.

Please post your picks for the next race and let me know if you want to "lock" them in for future weeks. I will put an "L" before either your Pole pick or your race picks to show they've been "locked".
As always, you can always make different picks each week. Your "locked" picks will always be there should you forget to post your race picks, your computer malfunctions or the site should go down temporarily.

Don't forget to get your picks for the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Raceway posted before the green flag drops at approximately 7:15 PM EDT (4:15 PM PDT) on Sunday, March 31.

Your Pole Pick for Richmond will need to be posted before qualifying starts at 11:15AM EDT (8:15AM PDT) on Saturday, March 30. Any qualifying picks or changes to previously posted qualifying picks for this race posted after 11:15AM EDT (8:15AM PDT) will not be recognized.
Qualifying immediately follows Cup Series practice.

Last edited:
I can see the whole field ahead of me, which gives me an advantage :) .......................................... nah, I suck. :(

I think you're holding back and waiting so you don't get caught up in the "Big One"...just like you see done at Daytona and Talladega!

Hang in there and have fun with the game. It's still early in a long season.

I can see the whole field ahead of me, which gives me an advantage :) .......................................... nah, I suck. :(
You and I have it all planned out, we are giving the other players a sense of confidence, we got them right where we want them!! Now, lets make our move :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20231001-203016_Messages.jpg

Reminder for @44070dart, @cuda20, @LocuMob and @memike...

Your Pole Pick for Richmond will need to be posted before qualifying starts at 11:15AM EDT (8:15AM PDT) on Saturday, March 30. Any qualifying picks or changes to previously posted qualifying picks for this race posted after 11:15AM EDT (8:15AM PDT) will not be recognized.

Qualifying immediately follows Cup Series practice.

Coming for ya Mike, every journey starts with the first step. :lol: ....... man, I've got a lot of steps in front of me.:(:eek: Also, I think you and fisherman67 out out of step, if my number counting is correct ............. .his 96 be bigger than y'all 92

Last edited:
My pole pick for this track is Tyler Reddick in the 45 Toy-Yote-A..

Coming for ya Mike, every journey starts with the first step. :lol: ....... man, I've got a lot of steps in front of me.:(:eek: Also, I think you and fisherman67 out out of step, if my number counting is correct ..96 be bigger than 92 y'all
Ok, here we go, I believe I have the most experienced in high stepping, my pole pick and this Sundays race picks should help me step on up :thumbsup:

Congratulations to 'cuda20' (FBBO) and 'LocuMob', 'ocdart' (FABO) and 'Sublime one' for correctly picking #5 Kyle Larson to be the quickest qualifier around the Richmond short track.
They each picked up
-1 bonus point.

-
Back