2025 Dodge eMuscle Electric Muscle Car: Smoke All Four of ’Em

-
Meh, personally not interested in owning one but I will be paying attention to what they do. Plus, if that's what it it supposed to look like, it is way too close to looking like a modern Camaro.

Its too bad this crap is being forced down our throats. But if you have to go electric a HP dodge would be a good choice. It could be worse....1980's when everything was slow, ugly and had no power.

Better than a Tesla, and miles ahead of a Prius or Leaf in the looks department... Still not sold on an electric future, but if (when) the "Re-Charger" actually happens, don't count on it looking anything like the rendering. I still have a sour taste in my mouth from the last Charger unveiling. Not what we were expecting, or hoping for, or promised.
upload_2022-7-14_22-0-6.jpeg
upload_2022-7-14_22-0-32.jpeg

This would have been nice, or at least something closer to the concept car. Especially once it would have gotten Hellcat power...
And then there was the Prowler with a castrated V6.
They did okay with the Challenger, although it took a few years before it hit its stride. They even brought back the Viper for a last hurrah to satisfy customer demand.
But don't get your hopes up. Make them prove it to us.

Last edited:
They did that 4 wheel burn out shot with a Black Stealth. Smoked all four pretty heavily & started a roll out, IIRC, a garage door? Memory is a little fuzzy.
If such comes around, a 4 wheel drive tire smoking battery operated car, it’ll be a pricey SOB and someone will buy it.

Looks like a Camaro.
The Charger concept predated the Camaro by over 10 years. The concept Charger made the auto show rounds in 1999, the latest gen Camaro didn't come around until 2010. If you see any similarities, then it's the Camaro that looks like the Charger!

Does anybody else find it ironic that ads for Fram oil filters are embedded in the picture gallery for a Dodge electric car?

I don't care if it's nuclear powered, it's still got too many effin doors.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I think I misunderstood- did you mean the new eCharger looks like a Camaro? I can kinda see that... especially in the rear quarters
Yes, to me it looks like a modern Camero.

I don't understand why auto makers feel the need to change cool looking cars to electrafy them.

Take the mustang Mach E., Ugly *** car

It could have been an awesome hot rod hi po electric car that looks like a gas powered mustang.

I still have a sour taste in my mouth from the last Charger unveiling. Not what we were expecting, or hoping for, or promised.
My thoughts exactly. I was really excited when I heard about the "Exciting new charger with Hemi power available." Then it was a 4 Door. Barfarama! I don't want to insult or upset anybody, because I know a lot of people like them, but I don't like the 4 door Chargers at all.

Electric cars are impractical. I can fill up in 10-15 minutes, drive 350 miles (approx), fill up in another 10-15 minutes, then drive another 350 miles. I can do it both in winter and summer. 10 years later, I can take the same vehicle, and repeat the same stunt in about the same time span. Can't do that in an electric car.

I can fill a 26 gallon tank in 5 minutes or less. Are you siphoning gas to take 15 minutes?

My thoughts exactly. I was really excited when I heard about the "Exciting new charger with Hemi power available." Then it was a 4 Door. Barfarama! I don't want to insult or upset anybody, because I know a lot of people like them, but I don't like the 4 door Chargers at all.
I think the 4 door cars are fugly as homemade sin and I don't care who it offends. I still remember the concepts that were based on the 68 that looked fantastic and then we got bent over the desk with no lube.

Electric vehicle with lots of grille area and a hood scoop. ???

-
Back