225 Four Barrel Exterior Emblems

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Slanters - would there be any interest in these exterior emblems? A fellow member (who is a machinist) has made these out of aluminum. He's not on here much so sent me the pics. If interested, contact me via PM and I'll pass on his email/phone number

Attachments

• download.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 607
Those are sweet. Not sure where I would mount them. How do they mount?

He was selling several styles emblems at the Nationals last year at my space and the recommended procedure was to use the 3M double side emblem tape trimmed to fit. I believe silicone adhesive can be used as well. He's had his 345 emblems (commonly called a 5.7) on his Magnum for several years now - it's a daily driver in year round in MI - and has not had a problem with losing his emblems.

Hey 65 Dartman, I would be interested. LMK Stan

Attachments

• 67Cuda225_4.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 550
That would throw the "expert Bobs" at the car shows for a loop when they see that emblem and start relating how Uncle Fred bought a factory one back in the day.

I bet he could sell "318 Four Barrel", "451 Four Barrel" and "318 and 360 Magnum" as well as a few others.

He made up 4 or 5 different styles (345 HEMI & 392 HEMI I remember for sure) and maybe had a 408 Stroker or could have been 416 stroker - don't remember - at last year's Nationals. As I recall, he sold just about everything he had. I'm sure it would be no problem to do those other displacements/Four Barrel as everything is on a CAD program he designed. Would like him to do a 225 6 Pac emblem for when I use (someday) the triple Webers I have; maybe a 225 3 Pac for the triple SUs I'll be using on the Dart wagon?

Just post a price. I might be interested but I'm not jumpin through a bunch of 3rd party hoop bs just to find out.

Hey Slanters - would there be any interest in these exterior emblems? A fellow member (who is a machinist) has made these out of aluminum. He's not on here much so sent me the pics. If interested, contact me via PM and I'll pass on his email/phone number

Don!Those emblems looks awesome. Which I had a slant six too!

I just got off the phone with Jeff about these emblems; he said price is $50 shipped including to Canada and OZ. Since I'm just trying to help him spread the word, please contact him by PM (MOtorPARts). For one-off type emblems (170 Four Barrel for example), send him a PM. PM me if you'd rather have his email address.

I'm trying to talk him in doing a one-off for me - 225 6 Pac (long style) for the valve cover when I do a slant with my triple Weber set-up; don't think that would work for a triple SU set-up. Oh well.

PM sent !

You can get "V8 5.2 Liter EFI" emblems from Jeep tailgates that look like mid 60's "V8" emblems. Also gold "V8 5.9 Litre MPI" emblems.

You can, but I don't much like the look of them. If I get a couple of good ones cheap enough I might go for it, but he's replied to my PM and it's on his to do list now!

-
Back