A 861 Power Pack option. That's what it is! I have had a few of you ask me to keep up on my 273 build. I have butted in other peoples threads from time to time with comments and a photo or two. It's time start from the beginning with the story and photos. I am far from done at this point. The heads are near finished and I have lots of clean up and bead blasting to do. I hope to clean my garage this weekend and possibly begin work on the short block. (frost plugs, oil galley plugs, etc) Then comes the crank and pistons and rods as time allows. Oops, I'm getting ahead of myself. Last fall I pulled the drive train and began disassembling and cleaning. I didn't know what a gungy mess everything was until it was out of the car in the daylight. A lot of scraping,engine degreaser and a trip to the car wash got the most of it. When I took things apart I was surprised to find 2 different casting # heads. One was an original late 65 head and the other was a 66 head and one of the rods had a 12/72 stamped bearing set. A little oops got fixed in 1973 apparently.