-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Excellent set of 273 Commando Valve Covers for sale. Powder coated by the Princess of Powder, our own Leanna! I am asking $300 per set or best offer. I am currently underemployed (part time work only) and need to sell a few things to cover my bills. I also want to try to finish the car I am building for my church to sell. I will post pictures tomorrow as I am charging the camera battery. I have two sets for sale. David:cheers:

Attachments

• tn-2.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 468
  • tn-3.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 466
Thanks for the mention David! You should have no problem unloading them.

Here's a little bump and a good luck wish for a quick sale!!! :-D

Leanna, I am not sure which sets are which now...I have a better picture I will load. If it is not good enough, we can post yours and see if there is a way to tell.

These are nicer than the pictures show. The finish is very even and perfect, the aluminum fins are satin coated with the fin tops polished, and clear coated. All the wire ties are dipped in the correct rubber coating (on one the flash shined back and looks bare, but it is coated). These on the red commando with the chrome breather are stunning as you will see when I post my pictures of my finished car.

They both look the same. Like 65-66's with twin stove pipes and wiring harness tabs on the right cover. Mike

Okay guys and gals! I still have these. Look at the pictures sent by Leanna. I am out of work, and need to pay some bills before I can even go Christmas shopping. Make offer if this is too much (although, I think this is a good deal) Thanks, and Merry Christmas, David

The sets are both '66 . '65's have no large bracket...'67's have the rubber grommet.

65Val, isn't the 65 and 66 the same? I know for sure that the 67 is different but 65 and 66 should be the same. They have the same three wiring clips attachaed to the inner side of the right valve cover! The connections for the PCV and breather is the same on both sides.

Let me know what you found out.

'65's don't have the large bracket. Other than that, they are the same as '66....2 stove pipes.

Where is that bracket located? This is how my 65s is looking!

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 011.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 250
  • 012.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 243
But where should the bracket be? And for what reason? I'm curious! This is the way you learn more and more. Thanks to FABO

Right side cover on the to side, it was used to hold the wire harness tight to the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back