-
Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCTank_33

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 273 that spins, or a 318 that will spin. doesnt have to be running but at least turn. the one in my valiant is locked up and needs alot of work to get it running.

i have a 318 that ran when pulled no heads anymore , asking 300 for it let me know shipping prolly would suck !! lol

Got a 318 that was running before pulled complete motor. Does need rebuilt though.
Asking $200
Located in VA
Let me know!
Justin

I've got a complete 273. Oil pan to air cleaner, fan to flex plate. Runs good. Needs valve guide seals replaced. Small puff of smoke when first started. Came out of my 68' Dart GT. I drove it 70 mph home and started the tear down. Been on engine stand since pulled. $500. See " 68' Dart" under "Members Restorations"

I have a nice 318 and transmission ready to drop in. Live in Central Illinois

I got them all beat!! I'm in Texas and have a rebuilt short block (complete with new pistons, rings, bearings cam, etc). The block has never been installed or ran. I also have a nice set of 318 heads that were recently refreshed. All for $500, you must pick up unless you want to pay for me to haul it to SA. I live in Corpus.
PS - might negotiate a little
Treblig

I've got a freshly tanked and machined block (.03 over), machined forged steel crank (.01 under), 3 angle valve job 360 J heads, complete brand new bearing set, and brand new forged rods.

If you are looking for sweet parts, i have the highly sought after 67 heads from 273/318. And along with that, the forged crank and set of rods from 273 as well.

I have an orininal valiant 273 motor for sale or trade for dart roller > I am near Madison wisc

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back