Status
Not open for further replies.

schwinger

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a set of 273 cylinder heads from a 64 dart. Both heads are in good shape needs cleaning, not rusted. on one of the heads tho 1 exhaust valve was burnt. Asking 150.

Also have the adjustable rocker arms from the 273. asking 100 with ball on cup pushrods and also have another set of ball on cup pushrods 20 bucks for them too. + shipping
Offers considered
Willing to ship the smaller stuff, cylinder heads would like to be local pickup

Im located in central california, king city area. PM or reply
Ill Try to post pics soon.

DSCI0416.jpg

Got pics uploaded.
Cylinder heads asking 100 bucks for both.

DSCI0406.jpg

DSCI0408.jpg

In the process of cleaning up the rocker arms
asking 100

DSCI0414.jpg

2 sets of pushrods. asking 20 bucks for each set.

DSCI0419.jpg

Also have 2 sets of intakes and carbs, one is off the 273 the other not too sure. asking 50 for the 273 one and the other 40 bucks

DSCI0411.jpg

DSCI0403.jpg

DSCI0401.jpg

and also have the orginal air cleaner to it. just asking 20 bucks for that

DSCI0412.jpg

I checked shipping to brazil from DHL wich they are able to do and i did it to this random city just to get an idea how much it was and dam its expensive.

ok, I'll get the shipping price 2morw and will figure out how we're gona do the payment thingy and go from there!

havent done paypal yet but i'll look into it and set that up, shipping came out to 70 bucks to that area code. pm me on your exact adress and info to where im sending it to.

Rocker arms + 1 set of pushrods SOLD!!! thank you FABO! Anybody interested in the heads, intakes, air cleaner, or one set of pushrods, they are still available

Heads for both - 100
1 set of 273 pushrods - 20
Air cleaner setup - 20
Intakes 50 each with carbs

The ones I have measure 7.5 in length and they are for stock solid cam adjustable valve train. I don't know if these are the ones your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back