Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcuda2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted:
273 standard bore TRW 3.625" 10.5 CR pistons. New/used, however many you might have, 1 to 8.
I also need at least 1 adjustable 273 rocker.
Does anyone sell vacuum advance canister for A motor dual point distributor?
Rick

Try Crane for adjustabvle cavuum advances. MoPar may not sell them seprately.

On the slugsm try egge.com (I think it is) they deal in old engine pistons. They make cast pistons themselfs.
For 1 rocker, get in touch with Hugesengines .com and ask if they have one hanging around that isn't to bad for use.

I saw factory replacement vacuum canisters somewhere recently. Might have been on eBay. I remember thinking the price wasn't too bad. I'll try looking around & if I find them again I'll try to let you know.

I have a set of used standard bore with valve reliefs from a 65 Barracuda with rods in really good shape if you are interested. Give you a helluva deal on em.

I have a 273 d dart commando engine that I got just for the adjustable rockers.and the crankshaft.you pay the shipping and 30 bucks for my time to pull em and Ill send em your way. Also I bought an ebay auction of about 10 or so vac advance canisters if you know what # you want I'll see if I dont have it and throw it in on the deal

I've seen vacume advance canisters for single point distributors but dual point canister has a different arm - I haven't found any.

I'll try Huges for a rocker - thanks

I appreciate your help
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back