3 FISH LIMIT AL's BUDGET BUILD

-
Does the windshield set inside of the seal? How does the stainless trim go back on over the seal?
These hold the SS trim

pr-pck-759-70-windshield-molding-clip-for-1970-1976-dodge-plymouth-dart-duster-direct-replace-829164952__85689.1602130796.jpg

Cool man thanks! Im sure that will be soon to come. I got some body work to do in the pillers It will make it easier with the windshield out.

Wattcha Got? I've been collecting stuff for my Spring '65 'cuda build.
I need a Windshield, LockStrip, Seat Tracks, Uca's, Lca's and a Front Bumper. Mostly Early Valiant/Barracuda Stuff...
Checked around the neighborhood from other guys and nothing they or I have that will work. Sorry it took so long just the holidays kinda got in the way.

Heres the rears in placeView attachment 1715464146 View attachment 1715464147
Sold the old stockers to a member the other day for cores. Got the front seats put back in just waiting on the new front belts and I'm just about done in there except for a sound system. Total on the new interior is about $400View attachment 1715464146 View attachment 1715464147
View attachment 1715464188

@RAT ROD AL
I'd like to see that too!

Jeff

Did a little digging but found it. Car is awesome

I just ordered fron and rear seats outta a 13 dodge dart from the local salvage yard . Hopefully they show by Friday.

Spent about a day apiece on each side window installing the glass and all the track and getting them adjusted . The parts where all in boxes and bags from the P O . Mixed missing , didn't know what to look for, but with some help from some of you guys here I got it done. I do not know how they could have installed the glass going down the assembly line. What a PITA it was. Mostly done one handed one eyed and by feel. Don't want to do that again.
LMAO TOOooo!!! funny I feel your pain

Not sure how I didn’t see this earlier. Great work on the build. What did you figure out with the 4 speed acting up?

The console 4 speed setup is icing on the cake!

Do you have a picture of the new ride height after the alignment was done?

Not sure how I didn’t see this earlier. Great work on the build. What did you figure out with the 4 speed acting up?

The console 4 speed setup is icing on the cake!

Do you have a picture of the new ride height after the alignment was done?
Current ride height
20200111_122210.jpg

Not sure about the 4spd, but I swapped the clutch for a diaphragm type and adjusted shifter .All good after that.

-
Back