3 inch system cost $100 bucks.

-

T67POWER

Reaction score
The shop i had do my cudas exhaust system is the best for the money i have ever seen.
They did my coronets system years ago and that was really nice also.

I gave them two mufflers,two collectors with gaskets and bolts,two hangers,two clamps and two flow master turn downs.

They bent the pipes and installed the hole system for $100 bucks.
The welds look great and the pipe was bent as little as possible by the tec.

If your in the market for a system and your close enough to the shop they are the ticket to a good performance exhaust for a very cheap price.

Here is the shop information and a photo of the pipes.

518-346-1223 User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars (2 ratings) Pete's Accessories & Auto Prts

[/LIST]
130 Edison Ave, Schenectady, NY 12305 Get directions Cross Streets: Between Weaver St and Van Guysling Ave

http://local.yahoo.com/reviews?id=1...accessories-auto-prts-schenectady&tab=reviews

Recent Reviews 1-2 of 2 Write a review

1. nopic_48.gif
    User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars by elect007

01/19/2011
    Great Guys, Great Service, Great Price.......need I say more. They stand behind their work. Tell them 007 sent you. Give them a try for yourself.​
    Was this review helpful? 00 Report Abuse | Subscribe to elect007's reviews
    Comment on Review Post CommentCancel
  2. 1DMioJ2Q3AAEB3GQgBc5TDA==.medium.jpg
    User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars by karaokehost1561

02/22/2008
    Pete's Auto is just fantastic!! Their prices are always the best in town and the work they do is quality!​
    Was this review helpful? 01 Report Abuse | Subscribe to karaokehost1561's reviews
    Comment on Review Post CommentCancel
Reviews 1-2 of 2

Attachments

• PICT1657.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 454
Thanks adam....................
It makes driving the car much more fun.
Kind of like when you installed your first performance muffler as a kid.

Soooooooooooooo, the bent up two pipes and connected them to your headers and mufflers? And the systems ends at the rear of the mufflers with turn downs right?

I think that a good price. Considering you didn't get dirty or lay on the floor, I think it was money well spent. Nice bends. Got a sound bite somewhere?

rumble...
In the muffler system sound bite thread and in the small block thread i posted videos.
The new system was brand new mufflers and pipes plus all new clamps and hangers.
They welded everything up also.

I used them years ago for a Chevy Van, the work the guys did there was nice;
the pipes didn't last too long,
but, that was 25 years ago, they might be using Aluminized pipes now.:cheers:

The Man that used to run the place passed away a while back, glad to see they are still open, with new management. :)

That is great to know. I am going to have my pipes redone when I put the 340 in. How did the exhaust hold up on your coronet?

jrlegacy23.........
The coronets system is as good as new.
I like the bends on the cuda better though.
They did a great job for that kind of money on both cars.

-
Back