318 30 over , Mild Cam, Performer Intake, which carb

-
The Edelbrock 600 will give you better mileage, tunability and performance, IMO.

Summit put me on one a gentleman in this post has had for 4 years. Will go with that.

Another vote for the Holley 600 perfect for your set up...

Summit worked with a "carb co. in Ky" for over two years to build the carb they offer. Installed it on 200 of Summit's cars for testing. (as I was told by them) Takes Holley parts for tuning so we know who built them. I'm on board. Gonna pull the trigger. And for $289., works for me.

The Edelbrock 600 will give you better mileage, tunability and performance, IMO.

^^^ This. Once upon a time I had a tired old 318 I swapped to 4 barrel, Eddy 600, when I wanted it to it performed noticeably better than the 2 barrel with no other changes, and when I kept my foot out of it, got better mileage than the 2 barrel. And they are EASY to tune and rebuild.

And if you decide you want to run a square bore carb I have an adapter plate I would GIVE you if you pay the cost of shipping, it just needs cleaned up a little.

I appreciate the offer. Thank you. Nothing has been purchased as of yet. Leaning one direction but will see where I actually drop my $$$ when the time comes.

-
Back