Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I may be needing a set of exhaust manifolds for a 318. Will be going in a 73 Duster and needing rear dump. Like to see what you have. will need prices and pics.

I have a set around here somewhere. I'll get you a pic after work, I'm on my way out the door now.

Dave

Late model dakota durango sb manifolds are rear dump and flow better than stock but you'll need to alter the inner fender and firewall with a big hammer and shim mototr supports too. Nothing fits the a-body like a-body manifolds.

I've a pair of stock manifolds for that year Dart. Neither are rear dump. The drivers side (LH) exits between the rear two cylinders and the passenger side dumps in the middle. PM me if you need particulars. Do you need a good working heat riser? Heat stove for the LH?
Thanks, Mark

The Right manifold I have is not rear dump either, only the left one is. Let me know if interested.

I have these.

318 manifolds 002.jpg

Late model dakota durango sb manifolds are rear dump and flow better than stock but you'll need to alter the inner fender and firewall with a big hammer and shim mototr supports too. Nothing fits the a-body like a-body manifolds.

why pound on the inner fender ??? are they that much fatter ??i would think these would be a better deal on an early A,, and if you had to dent the fire wall,,still better then the orignals,,,

If you still need a set I should have them on a 75 Duster. No PICS until the snow melts! E-mail me if you need them...moparfgod AT Aol.com :cheers:

I think I still have the 318 exhaust manifolds from my 70 Dart. PM.me and we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back