340 Duster....$50K

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
well the last owner did run a few drag races and won. Thats easily worth the extra $35K

Some one posted this a few days ago. Guy is smoking the good stuff for sure. I don't think he knows what a super charger is. LOL

"I have recieved higher offers for this car in the past but I am now willing to sell it for $48,998, or for a reasonable offer."

yea right, looks like the carburetor leaks as much gas on the intake as it feeds to the motor.....

Wow, that guy is dreaming. He doesn't sound like he knows the first thing about cars based on his description. Anyone who calls a tachometer "a RPM gauge" should stick to his day job.

"I have recieved higher offers for this car in the past but I am now willing to sell it for $48,998, or for a reasonable offer."

Um..... Whatever, dude.

Guys Guys, you're all missing the GOLDEN of gold lines here: "is an instant conversation starter and is a must have for any muscle car enthusiast!"

INSTANT CONVERSATION STARTER!!! HA.

"oh hey nice Dusterpan, whatchya pay for the rail?"
...."oh, I practically stole it at just under Fifty Thousand, she's a real... hey, why's everybody laughing???"

The conversation that should be starting is who's calling Dr. Doomass Duster first?

Rules:
1.) Please record.
2.) Immediately share with forum.
3.) Repeat until dreams of paid off mortgage after watching reruns of Barrett- Jackson disappear and he cries. [record as well]

Guys Guys, you're all missing the GOLDEN of gold lines here: "is an instant conversation starter and is a must have for any muscle car enthusiast!"

INSTANT CONVERSATION STARTER!!! HA.

"oh hey nice Dusterpan, whatchya pay for the rail?"
...."oh, I practically stole it at just under Fifty Thousand, she's a real... hey, why's everybody laughing???"

The conversation that should be starting is who's calling Dr. Doomass Duster first?

Rules:
1.) Please record.
2.) Immediately share with forum.
3.) Repeat until dreams of paid off mortgage after watching reruns of Barrett- Jackson disappear and he cries. [record as well]

LOL!!! :sign5:

Just to stick with the theme...truly a song that applies to this gentleman...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FaSx5ZSwE"]YouTube - Dreamin' - Weezer[/ame]

But it's unbelieveably powerful and loud.

After I first saw it I seriously considered calling and going to look at it. But I couldn't bring myself to be that big of a jerk. Lol

seriously though..
this a must have for any musclecar enthusiast.. so... jesus i guess i gotta buy it..damn i was hopen to use the money to buy a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back