340 Edelbrock Sixpack Intake worth?

-

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I see they are discontinued from Edelbrock & not available from Summit or Jegs or anyone like that any longer. What is the going rate for a Edelberock 340 Sixpack intake. I know someone that has one brand new in the box. I was going to make him an offer on it.

What ever the next desperate fool is willing to pay! With that truth said, I mean self waited a long time and found a going out of biz said from a dealership and paid a total amount of $300 to my door. All costs included.

It is a matter of time before there cast again. IMO, it will be years.

Try and E-bay it with a starting point of $400 & see where I goes!

If you are going to sell it let me know, If I were you I would keep it for sure.

I don't own it, yet. Trying to buy it from a buddy. If I do get it I don't plan on ebaying it or selling it. I will use it.

Don't ask the cost to get to this level of detail. It will scare you away.

20160404_195801.jpg

20160404_195738.jpg

20160311_210635.jpg

You better have DEEP pockets if you want to do a six pack. After finishing mine I won't do another unless it is complete and one hell of a deal, and I don't see that happening.

You better have DEEP pockets if you want to do a six pack. After finishing mine I won't do another unless it is complete and one hell of a deal, and I don't see that happening.

Yeah, hard to believe I has less than $550.00 into my 440 Sixpack on my Charger, but it's been on the car over 25 years. Lol.

I bought the one for $500 last week. I already had one but wanted a spare in case they dont make them again. If they do make them again no big deal since a new one will likely be $400+.

We extrude honed one before on a 408 with a small hydraulic roller cam and it made around 565 HP. On dyno.
Not to sound like a dick, but, that is far short of what could be.

What do you guys think of the 19* rod angle in the 4.00" arm

-
Back