340 Exhaust Manifolds on Early A-Body??

-
I just picked up a set of the Dakota manifolds at Pull-A-Part. I have searched a few of these threads discussing these manifolds but I don't see that anyone has answered the question: Will these fit on an early A-body ('65 Barracuda) with power steering? If they will not is anyone interested in a set? Thanks for any help guys.

I just picked up a set of the Dakota manifolds at Pull-A-Part. I have searched a few of these threads discussing these manifolds but I don't see that anyone has answered the question: Will these fit on an early A-body ('65 Barracuda) with power steering? If they will not is anyone interested in a set? Thanks for any help guys.

Yea if they don't fit I would like a shot at them. Just PM if you want to sell.

Would there be any problems mounting a set of -92 Dakota manifolds on a '66 Dart with 318/904 column shift?

which side of the column is the linkage connection ??? side of the motor ?? or side of the inner fender welll???

Well it's on the drivers side of the engine, that I know for sure buy on which side of the column it passes I do not know but I do guess it's the same on all 4 door '66 Darts with a column 904 and 318? Though if I have to take a guess I'd say abou 72% sure it's on the engine side of the column..

Looks like I have the answer to one more question. Thanks about thinking about the centerlink. I found one a couple of years back.
Again, thanks to all!!

I'm curious, I have a set of the magnum manifolds from a 96 Ram with a 5.2, are these the larger ones or the smaller ones? Where do I measure? Thanks.

Measure the outlet flange where the exhaust pipe attaches.
I put a RH side manifold on a 72 Duster 360. Perfect fit and plenty of clear access to the oil filter. The RH manifold eliminates 2 bends in the exhaust pipe, which certainly helps flow. I couldn't get the LH manifold to fit with power steering, and I'm not going to manual.
To me it looks as if the LH "magnum" series manifold MIGHT fit a floor shifted automatic car with manual steering.

It will. Mine was a column shifted 3 speed, until I converted it to a 3 spd floor auto. The linkage is a little close to the manifold but nothing rubs so it's all good. It's much easier to get in once you know what you are doing the second time. :D

-
Back