-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highflyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Contact seller
340 elec dizzy 73 vintage.offered by whitepunkonnitro and highflyer.needs work needs new vac can free to the lucky bidder will include free shipping to lower 48 ..j

?.......are you holding some type of auction? I'm in Fairfield, what's the deal with it? Pm me.

Hell yea I want it. When and where? Can you give me some details on it? Appreciate it. Not that I'm being picky just curious.

Ummmm is it still available? I can come with a cherry picker and get it or is it just a scam?

GT, I'm pretty sure Highflyer is offering only a distributor that's in need of a rebuild. He chronicled the story in another thread.

well someone closed the thread..no it is not..BS..it looks like gtmopar is the lucky winner..it is a misleading add cause when some one puts 340 in the title everyone looks..i just thot anyone who likes 340 parts should have a look...gtmopar pm me and we will figure out how to get it to you..j

It wasn't really clear on what was being offered. By the sound of it I thought it was a 340 block or engine. It was my fault for not understanding. Is it a distributor? If so then I'm out.

well gtmopar doesnt want it..yes it is a distributor...evilred was ahead by an hour or so..pm me evilred and ill send it to you..j

Want to thank highflyer and whitepunkonnitro for hooking up this free dizzy and free shipping...

Thanks fellas!
And Merry Xmas to all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back