340 gone! Performance shop shut down! Help!

-
Hope you get your engine back, those bastards need a good ol fashioned
a** whippin :wack:

Hope you get your motor back man!! I cant believe some one would do that to any one...... especially some one fighting for our freedom.... Wish I lived near you.. If I did I would bust into that place for you.. Good luck on getting it back I honestly hope you do!! All my prayers are with you!
I hope them shafters get their fair share of punishments!
But another thing if they were closing down for a bit why is their email, and Facebook pages gone?
GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for your service man!!!!

BBB is a pay and play scam, dont hold too much faith in what they can do. sounds like the DA and CalBAR have better pull in this and are on it. News media is a great place to tell your story, sort of a human interest and consumer education piece. you shyould put one of those expensive car alarms on their gate, the ones that call your cell when they are tripped! so you can swoop in there when they have the gates open and load up your stuff. its amazing that you cant do that with a court order, BK or not, its your stuff paid for and all.

I cant believe some f*****would do that to any one......

Really?? Some members on here are gay/homosexual, which doesnt bother me and are great people...while I agree with your anger, maybe count to 10 and think before posting??

Really?? Some members on here are gay/homosexual, which doesnt bother me and are great people...while I agree with your anger, maybe count to 10 and think before posting??

LOL, the gays can throw their crap in our faces and expect us to accept it and if we don't.......They go cry to the government. Here in California they voted on Proposition 8, it got shut down "by the people" and they are trying to repeal it. Funny cause my thinking is once a vote is put out you have your answer and it is DONE, not with the gays and lesbians, "They are SPECIAL" in their own screwed up eyes and they need a Re Vote/Do Over....... LOL, It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

I'm not saying they are bad people. They just need to keep their Sexual agenda to themselves and not try and FORCE FEED their demented way of living on the rest of us. Nuff Said.

I agree. I thought it was a harsh statement.

LOL, the gays can throw their crap in our faces and expect us to accept it and if we don't.......They go cry to the government. Here in California they voted on Proposition 8, it got shut down "by the people" and they are trying to repeal it. Funny cause my thinking is once a vote is put out you have your answer and it is DONE, not with the gays and lesbians, "They are SPECIAL" in their own screwed up eyes and they need a Re Vote/Do Over....... LOL, It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

I'm not saying they are bad people. They just need to keep their Sexual agenda to themselves and not try and FORCE FEED their demented way of living on the rest of us. Nuff Said.

Where the hell did this come from??? All that was said was there is no need for sexual orientation slurs. Which there isn't. Nobody forced their "crap" in your face in this thread. It would appear the shoe is on the other (your) foot in this case.

I agree. I thought it was a harsh statement.

So did I. Whether someone is gay or not does not affect my life one bit. Not gonna solve any problems with sexual orientation slurs. There are scammers out there whether gay or not..back to the 80's I guess...

Well, I can't offer up any advice that hasn't already been said, but I hope this works out for you and thank you for your service!

I think you missunderstood the way I was trying to use the word. I was attempting to use it as "*** hole"..
I am sorry if I offended any one I did not mean to come off as any slurs of any kind.

Glad that CalBAR is involved. Those folks are relentless. When I worked in a transmission shop we had a complaint filed against us. Fortunately we had all of our ducks in a row. The customer was being unreasonable. As said above, thank you for your service. I hope this all works out for you.

Westboro Baptist Church called. They said services are tomorrow at 10am.

I think you missunderstood the way I was trying to use the word. I was attempting to use it as "*** hole"..
I am sorry if I offended any one I did not mean to come off as any slurs of any kind.

I didnt misunderstand, that was the slur/word you typed, and we all know the meaning of the word. If someone is an asshole then call him an asshole. I do...LOL

I didnt misunderstand, that was the slur/word you typed, and we all know the meaning of the word. If someone is an asshole then call him an asshole. I do...LOL

Huh. Ik the meaning of the word but I knew exactly what he meant, I woulda never connected that to a reference to gays. I for one must agree with MadDart tho.

Wow what a strange turn this has taken. I thought this was about ways to help this guy get his engine back. I don't get how quick this stuff runs off the rails. I am really beginning to see why more long time members are staying away. What a bunch of jerks you guys are!

I agree. We need to help this guy get his chit back and put aside all this same sex chit away. This is a forum regarding cars not politics.

Wow what a strange turn this has taken. I thought this was about ways to help this guy get his engine back. I don't get how quick this stuff runs off the rails. I am really beginning to see why more long time members are staying away. What a bunch of jerks you guys are!

Well a sexual slur was used in this thread I THOUGHT was inappropriate, and I posted my opinion on it. If that makes me the JERK...SUCK IT! LOL

Oh I also posted that I hope the a-holes, yes a-holes NOT "faggot/queer/homo" that have his engine gets what is coming to them...this thread is 5 pages long, they occasionally go off-track. Its back on track now...

What's funny about all this same sex talk in the thread is when I open it up I get a banner at the top of the page if same sex marriage should be legal.

Gotta love it when the ads hook on to keywords in the thread.

Okay, now I've gotten waaaayyyyy off track...

Back to our regularly scheduled thread...

Where the hell did this come from??? All that was said was there is no need for sexual orientation slurs. Which there isn't. Nobody forced their "crap" in your face in this thread. It would appear the shoe is on the other (your) foot in this case.

Lol to the Maxx! Yes it is thrown in my face daily and yours too, you just dont care to notice it or your on the other side with them. That's how dis sensitized this generation is. It's everywhere you look but nobody notices. TV, Ads Commercials, kids cartoons etc.

What's funny about all this same sex talk in the thread is when I open it up I get a banner at the top of the page if same sex marriage should be legal.

Lol, this is exactly what I'm talking about, in our faces and nobody even notices, Haaa

Haaa, this has nothing to do with church. Either your Straight or Queer, one or the other.

So which one is it?

Are you playing dumb or are you one of the dozen or so people in the country who actually DOES NOT KNOW who the WBC is?

I get a Hotwire rental car banner. Weird.

-
Back