340 supercharger.

-
Yea man! Open up a box and install the full and totally complete kit onto your engine and go!
If theY don’t, then I’m sorry but why post them up?

If they have kits for the new Hemi engines, well that’s great. However, once again the LA guys suck stinky wind again.

Now I’m not going to complain! There are two that I know of companies that do the roots blower, 1 (Paxton) that does the centrifical and a couple of places that use there brackets and someone else’s super charger. (“Torque Storm” for example. Which I like to pipe dream about!)

I’d like to see a company like Whipple (and others like Whipple) come to the small block Chrysler market! But I think it is a waste of there time. There after the masses of bigger more current fish that are out there now and coming up.

You have a point I guess. Is to bad the old Mopars don't get much attention but we all know why.

maybe not a good option but it is one. Pic I posted was for a sand rail application. Things like pulleys were a nightmare to get right and the plate they mount to had to be custom machined.

I seriously doubt a any GMC style blower with carbs will fit under any stocktype scoop but who knows there may be tricks to get there.
Anyway BDS and Dyers makes kits as has been pointed out.

A Twinscrew like a Autorotor,Lysholm(or whatever the original is namned knowadays i cant remember) or Whipple can be made to work by many different means but no bolt on kits that i know of,but here is an idea that could be worth researching if you can find a very competent machineshop who does not need to be automotive but has someone who likes projects,get a kit for a smallblock chevy and make a adaptors betwen manifold and heads i believe the mopar is wider than the smallblock chevy measuring betwen the heads and has a narrower boltpatern,and then a thin plate to cower the valey.but this is a deal where you will have to do al of the research before ordering parts.
Other options are a tall angled adaptor ontop of a singleplane intakemanifold and suports.
Indy has a blower manifold that might be usable with adaptorplates,remember,twinscrews bolt on from the bottom and has its outlet in the front,a short,wide opening not anywhere near looking like a GMC style blower.

You could also have your friendly machineshop make you a billet intakemanifold for your twinscrew and that will make it low enough to maybe just maybe fit under a scoop.

I might just get back into this thread with a pic or two if it would be of any kind of use but i doubt anyone wants to see any of that.

-
Back