340ci AFB Carb: Approx Value ? Its Big, Its Rare

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup those rare 340 carbs. Car is in the paint shop this week. Going Jet Gloss Black. I won't post the carb pics. LOL

20190311_162305.jpg

20190311_162252.jpg

Ok, your first post called anybody a troll that had an opinion. Then it escalated from there. I couldn’t read the rest of your argumentative bullshit. You have been a member for a month. You don’t like it here? You came to the site. You don’t want opinions? Don’t ask.
I personally am not an expert in anything. But I’m a pretty damn good judge of character. You claim a lot of stuff but you sure don’t show it.

You leave a little to be desired.

Yes, I will delete the thread. Your choice. Carry on or get real.
So you think you are a good judge of Character of me ?? - WRONG .
2/ DO YOU THINK BEINGVA SITE Moderator gives you some higher power, some Moral whatever high ground over others, like a parkingvwarden...
THEN you claim to NOT have read rest of MY posts, BUT sit in Judgement & then have autocratic audacity to tell ME to get real ??
Didn't you see later where I said I wondered if I started this genuine intent thread I'd be openingva Can of ugly works ?? - well I got that right.

Have YOU beenbso busy you've worked SOLID through the night WITHOUT SLEEP ? & IF you want to be arrogant as to admit not to have READ my posts, then youvWOULDN'T have seen where ivsaid I'd post more Carb info whenbi can get to it...

So ALL the help & advise I've given tobothers here, counts for squat !? ( Man have I struck this attitude b4) & I get PAUD for my knowledge even, & in the face of the abuse absorbed here, you go at me ?.
Not impressed ! ( yeah threat displayed & all )
:-/.
Isn't it funny how everyones got all bent out if shape over a Carbvthey claim doesn't exist: Jealousy does rule it appears, along with nepotism.

That's it, I've said my NOT Impressed piece.. IF you can't appreciate my GENUINE GOOD NATURED INPUT HERE, ITSCYOUR LOSS (Think maybe I was starting to tread on the usual in crowds toes too)
Have a Nice Day.

Oh ya I read the rest of your “I’m a special guy” posts. Did you?

You started out like I said and you kept going. Maybe you are too tired to realize you’re being the dick here?

Goodnight trev

Had to post it. 3 ultra rare carbs. You do know I'm pulling your chain? Lol

IMG_25071.jpg

Last edited:
So all you mods and admin are just gonna let this guy rip us up with insults? Is this what we get for behaving properly? Thanks for the backup. NOT.

So all you mods and admin are just gonna let this guy rip us up with insults? Is this what we get for behaving properly? Thanks for the backup. NOT.

I never let it get to me you can't hurt my feelings and you can't insult me.
I just don't care.

If it were I, he would be banned long ago for insulting Americans and the country we live in.
Hell, I remember putting up with a jerk that was half the *** of Trev and I had it when he insulted our northern buddies (Canada)

He casts a dark shade over this place. It Owens bad on other NZ members.

Bann him!

Oh ya I read the rest of your “I’m a special guy” posts. Did you?

You started out like I said and you kept going. Maybe you are too tired to realize you’re being the dick here?

Goodnight trev
Being a Dick ? - don't think So - I'm PROFESSIONAL , although others are & from what you said about my 1st post warning/getting in 1st re Flamers & Trollers, you are Condoning them.: yet what does Your Avatar Motto Speak !??

Thanks for the Goodnights, but we don't need any patronising: like a good driver, I'll be the judge when I'm too tired...
I JUST KNEW this Carb thread would descend into turbulence & I WASN'T wrong, yet again.
Nightyless note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back