340dartswingers new baby needs your prayers

-

snewpy

Reaction score
340dartswinger aka Aaron had a preme baby boy Wed the 6th , he came into this world at 25 weeks and only weighed 1lb 10 oz 13 inches long. His name is Gabriel and he has a long hard fight ahead of him and could use all the prayers you may have. Aaron hasnt been on much lately due to work and other issues but I know he would appreciate your prayers for his new son,
Thank you all and God Bless this new little angel and all the children who need our help.

Let me first say my prayers are with you. I know first hand what this is like. My wife and I had two sons. Both premature. My oldest Aaron, was 2lbs 12oz and my other son Jacob was 1lb and 13oz. There will be ups and downs. He will get better first and then a little worse and then better. His lungs are not fully developed. He may be there a long while. Jake was in the hospital for 4 months. He now is 17. and Aaron was there a mere 8wks and now is 21. They do make it at that age. My oldest was 21yrs ago. We are way more advanced now in the medical field. Keep us informed.

Thanks for the reply . It is so good to hear from people who have experienced this and have wonderful stories to share. It gives hope that theirs will be that way to.

My wife and my prayers are sent.
My nephew's little one was born premature also.
Her lungs did not develop well and she past away 2 days after her 1st
birthday waiting for a lung transplant.

We'll keep Aaron , Gabriel ,Mom, and family in our thoughts and prayers.

Tom and Mary

My prayer's are on there way to the hole family and the new born Gabriel.
May God watch over them all, And watch Gabriel grow and have a healthy and happy life.

thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. it means a lot to me and my family. So far Gabriel is doing well. 4 days in and 4 good days so far. i will try and keep everyone up to speed as things progress! thanks again!!

One of my best friend's daughter was also an extreme premie, one lb, 7 oz and while it was a rough ride I'm very happy to say she's now a healthy 14 year old :-D

My thoughts and best wishes are with you

I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and for sharing their stories. Aaron has been so busy with everything he doesnt even get on the boards much anymore. Little Gabriel is now 6 months old weighs 11 pounds and is doing fantastic, thank you all again all the prayers were answered.

I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and for sharing their stories. Aaron has been so busy with everything he doesnt even get on the boards much anymore. Little Gabriel is now 6 months old weighs 11 pounds and is doing fantastic, thank you all again all the prayers were answered.

That is fantastic news! I had to back up and start checking dates when I saw the little guy is now 6 mons...Sign me up for the pray chain, though. Like all of us, this little joy needs God's continued blessing throughout his life.

looks like there were at childrens in akron maybe? glad, to here they are doing ok. was a preme when i was born. 2 mouths early and 4.2 lb.s but that was in the 60s.only thing wrong with me was this car thing lol. als

-
Back