360/408 stroker kits

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

I'm not sure this is the right section to ask this question if the mods want to move it to a more approprieate section that is cool.

Anyway I want to get a 408 stroker kit for my 360 & was woundering if anybody could put up some websites of were to get a stroker kit from.

Any help will be greatly appreciate.

Thanks Oz.

I've used: Campbell Racing Enterprises, Mancini Racing, and sourced my own stuff.

I am also kicking around the idea of building a stroker from one of the 360 blocks or even one of the 318 blocks I have. Looks like about a $8K proposition when all is said and done but the heads and manifold and headers and carb would also be usable on my 340 which I really don't want to blow up.

Course that would then expose the little 340 to being taken apart and moolah as in better rods, bolts, oiling system, etc poured into it.

Then again, it's only money and the fed is doing all they can to render the green paper worthless so why not put it into "stuff" anyways?

Here is a link to some guy's builds: http://www.mopar1.us/stroker.html

I bought mine from Indy Cylinder Heads, but if I had to do it all over, I would get it from ou812 Brian at IMM engines, along with a set of his RHS Heads.

rod @ Bloomer Performance Engineering.

he does 4" , 4.125" & 4.250

I am building a 4.125 " now and the price for his crank, his pistons, ( with pins and rings) with callies compstar rods was cheaper then some 4" kits.

Thanks guy's I will be spending the next few hours on the net checking all these suppliers out & getting quotes.

Cheers Oz

Bought my Scat kit from Summit when they had the 15% discount going last December.

Summit will also match any advertized price,with only a $10 shipping.
I picked up my scat forged kit for $1579.
on top of that I used up some summit bucks.
Hard to beat summit racing for their prices.

My buddy paid more for his Cast set up through the machine shop.

I am waiting for replies from all the suppliers not 1 has replied as yet.

Oz

CNC motorsport seem to be the only shop interested in communicating with me the few other that replied didn't seem that interested.

They have some good gear at reasonable prices & shipping is fair.

Thanks guys for your help keep an eye out for future posts on the old long roof racer wagon in the near future so to be 410cid

Cheers Oz

MRL Performance . com

very good prices . got my heads from him
a set of RHM heads. will get my rotating assembly from mike also.

-
Back