360 block limits

-
So you’re a useless troll. One of many that populate this place.

:poke:

1675714325681.png

Lol, NOS, that company used to be something back in the 80's!!

No no, I'm the troll. He's the guy who doesn't know how to tune carbs. Frosty is the wanker. Get your **** together, Rat.

View attachment 1716045703

Oh good one. Troll on loser. You jumped in a thread and added nothing.

Lets review.

I said a carb gives the engine what it wants, and EFI the tuner tells the engine what it gets.

And all you block headed dullards made it something it’s not.

A carb does NOT cause distribution issues. It exposes them.

So don’t fix the distribution issues. Just out EFI on it and claim you are the smartest dude ever.

Now blow loser.

Oh good one. Troll on loser. You jumped in a thread and added nothing.

Lets review.

I said a carb gives the engine what it wants, and EFI the tuner tells the engine what it gets.
You forgot to mention that you actually said this in an unprovoked confrontational response to a post specifically referring to the advantages of EFI with regard to equal fuel distribution between cylinders.

You don't get to just ignore that, context matters.
Except I did indeed questioned you about whether your point was tantamount to "carbs are superior to EFI" and instead of taking the opportunity to clarify by adding the point you're now retroactively trying to say you originally intended to make (which was never relevant)...

You instead went on the defence and started talking about how carbs are the **** because a couple of big-shot pro stock guys prefer carbs.

Which couldn't have been less relevant, really.

Your blatant fanboying for carbs in a discussion about the proven advantages of EFI and a carburettor's limitations made you look extremely ignorant.

That's on you, not anyone else.
A carb does NOT cause distribution issues. It exposes them.
Nobody ever said a carb causes fuel distribution issues, they said a carb can't fix them like EFI can.

Serious question. Why are you like this?
So don’t fix the distribution issues. Just out EFI on it and claim you are the smartest dude ever.

If I have an engine with a carburettor which is suffering from fuel distribution issues, and I replace that carb with injectors....One per cylinder.

And I trim those injectors individually for spot-on AFR at all times.

Have I not fixed the fuel distribution issues?

Look, If you prefer to **** around with fixing your intake the old-fashioned way by adding turtles and glueing popsicle sticks and porting/welding/epoxying and whatever other tricks you might have up your sleeve just to get your **** to not lean-out on a cylinder and blow up, have fun with that.

But anyone who's been down that road knows it's a lot of trial and error, and it's nearly impossible to positively influence one individual cylinder exclusively by adding/removing material or staggering your jets without negatively affecting some or all of the other cylinders.

For those who are familiar with and capable of dialing their EFI, it's just a more practical and solution with less guess work because any fuel trims are predictable and repeatable, the way they should be.
Now blow loser.

Do you really get a lot of satisfaction out of this kinda bullshit? I mean, really?

I commend you, Frosty. Extremely well-worded and eloquent. Which is why this is all going to fly right over Rat's head and he will resume with the mindless name-calling. My favorite part is his signature, "tuning isn't magic, it is a science that can be learned" - yet he refuses to accept that science... or to even learn it. Please see his incoming offensive and hilarious bs post below.

I commend you, Frosty. Extremely well-worded and eloquent. Which is why this is all going to fly right over Rat's head and he will resume with the mindless name-calling. My favorite part is his signature, "tuning isn't magic, it is a science that can be learned" - yet he refuses to accept that science... or to even learn it. Please see his incoming offensive and hilarious bs post below.
Tim knows a little more than you think, he just needs a ball peen hammer thrown at him time to time.
Sometime that doesn't work because he's hard headed, he's still a good guy though.

You forgot to mention that you actually said this in an unprovoked confrontational response to a post specifically referring to the advantages of EFI with regard to equal fuel distribution between cylinders.

Except I did indeed questioned you about whether your point was tantamount to "carbs are superior to EFI" and instead of taking the opportunity to clarify by adding the point you're now retroactively trying to say you originally intended to make (which was never relevant)...

You instead went on the defence and started talking about how carbs are the **** because a couple of big-shot pro stock guys prefer carbs.

Your blatant fanboying for carbs in a discussion about the proven advantages of EFI and a carburettor's limitations made you look extremely ignorant.

Nobody ever said a carb causes fuel distribution issues, they said a carb can't fix them like EFI can.

If I have an engine with a carburettor which is suffering from fuel distribution issues, and I replace that carb with injectors....One per cylinder.

Look, If you prefer to **** around with fixing your intake the old-fashioned way by adding turtles and glueing popsicle sticks and porting/welding/epoxying and whatever other tricks you might have up your sleeve just to get your **** to not lean-out on a cylinder and blow up, have fun with that.

But anyone who's been down that road knows it's a lot of trial and error, and it's nearly impossible to positively influence one individual cylinder exclusively by adding/removing material or staggering your jets without negatively affecting some or all of the other cylinders.

For those who are familiar with and capable of dialing their EFI, it's just a more practical and solution with less guess work because any fuel trims are predictable and repeatable, the way they should be.

Do you really get a lot of satisfaction out of this kinda bullshit? I mean, really?

The only satisfaction I get is knowing that punks like you are just that.

I posted what I said. You didn’t like it and got your feelings hurt.

I don’t play with snowflakes. Maybe you should move on. I don’t care about your feelings or what you think. You are just another 36 year old poser.

Take your bullshit somewhere else.

Here it comes.

Once again, you’re trolling because that’s all you’ve got. When that’s all you’ve got you have to live and die for it.

Look at who you agree with. You must be another 30 something that thinks you have it all figured out.

You may be physically older than that, but mentally you are more than 30.

What else do you have except trolling like your buddy the punk wanker?

No no, I'm the troll. He's the guy who doesn't know how to tune carbs. Frosty is the wanker. Get your **** together, Rat.
Old Rat Bastid had a farm
Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some trolls
Ee i ee i oh
With a troll-troll here
And a troll-troll there
Here a troll, there a troll
Everywhere a troll-troll
Ee i ee i o

I was pointing out your over simplification so other less informed members would get the full picture, because realistically a carb tuner also can dictate what an engine gets.
And let's face it, you always tune your EFI around what your engine wants.

Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some trolls
Ee i ee i oh
With a troll-troll here
And a troll-troll there
Here a troll, there a troll
Everywhere a troll-troll
Ee i ee i o
:lol:

Forget it, he's not a thinker, he's a parrot.
He'll change his tune when someone else he sucks up to tells him to.

Forget it, he's not a thinker, he's a parrot.
He'll change his tune when someone else he sucks up to tells him to.
and you're a duck, Quack,Quack!
Just grab the hammer. lol
Quit with the poking.

-
Back