360 build time.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
The pic says it all. The 360 is now going to the machine shop.The crank look great the rod bearings and mail bearings look good also.The plan is reuse the pistons if the cyl are good.If not 30 over with KB 107.To bad I put so much time in the 318 and money but me and the misses want a 360 in the Dart.Next year a hole new ball game.

sony pic 233.jpg

hey thanks guys yep looking forward to it.It will be a simple build.30 over or not,340 J 202 heads 280 dur 474 lift cam you heard it all lol but to me its music.I will post up as it goes,you know we all like pics .

Huge torque difference.So much that it's gonna seem like you have a big block in there at first.

Whatcha doing for a top end? Wanna buy my magnum heads,lol?

Sounds like a solid build. The machine shops are starting to get busy right about now. Hopefully we will have these motors together before spring.

Hey Snake, what shop are you going to be using? Let me know what their work is like as I'll be looking to have a 360 block done this winter or in the spring.

The shop is Carquest here in Belleville they have a real good machinest there his name is Rob,he is very well know in ST Cathrines Ont on building race engines.I am 3rd on the waiting list so far.Its a one man shop he says he likes that way,this way I can keep things the way I want.PS his shop is always spotless I like that.

Don't talk the 360 up that much guys, its not an breathtaking difference from a 318, unless the 318 didn't have the timing curve right, or had big port heads.......

But yeah, you will love the 360, a little more low end punch than a 318.

The shop is Carquest here in Belleville they have a real good machinest there his name is Rob,he is very well know in ST Cathrines Ont on building race engines.I am 3rd on the waiting list so far.Its a one man shop he says he likes that way,this way I can keep things the way I want.PS his shop is always spotless I like that.

Thank you kindly Snake!
I do agree on a clean shop, I always feel if a working shop is clean & tidy it reflects an attention to quality & detail and good work ethic... safer too!

-
Back