4 hrs of PINKS All-out on SPEED!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Sitting alone at home watching 4 hrs of Pinks all-out rewinds on Speed.I just thought I,d share with members alone at home.

Im goin to the garage to hot wire the furnace, then come back in and see if I can persuade Lori to watch it! She is a car buff like me, but she has her limits!!

Its great 2 shows I have never seen.Just waiting for my 3 kids to come over and party with Cindy and I

Im goin to the garage to hot wire the furnace, then come back in and see if I can persuade Lori to watch it! She is a car buff like me, but she has her limits!!

My Lori has nothing to do with cars but that's ok with me,we been together for 30 years.She's upstairs with her Mother and ,well, I am on FABO. :toothy10:

I'm not alone but have it on...I think my wife thinks if I watch racing I won't take her Mustang to the track...

Im watching it....... DID YOU SEE THAT WICKED SWEET AMC PACER WITH THE 427?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ITS WICKED!!!! :D

And did ya see the blonde chick driving it to a $10,000 win?!?!?! That was awesome ... a 2010 'vette motor in a Pacer wagon with woodgrain trim. It doesn't get much better than that on Christmas Eve.

-
Back