-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanOdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
Not a abody 4 speed but a 833 from the 1970's It is a 23 spline all aluminum except for the tailshaft with the extra shifter mounting holes. The pad says PP8331090. Iam trying to buy a snowmobile here in MN for $400.00 or find a cheap one. I would trade for a snowmobile otherwise.

Attachments

• IMG_1251.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_1252.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 392
The retainer is fine, there is also a scratch in the aluminum. The bearing for the input shaft does have alittle play in it though. Yes it I'm sure is a overdrive. Great for a rat/street rod though.

If it helps you to sell the trans, it looks just like the one in my buddies early 80's van with a six. And yes the bearing retainer is broke.

The retainer is fine, there is also a scratch in the aluminum. The bearing for the input shaft does have alittle play in it though. Yes it I'm sure is a overdrive. Great for a rat/street rod though.

The area the throw out bearing rides on is missing, its not uncommon for them to be snapped off.

Thanks for the info, who/where would give me top dollar so I could buy a cheap snowmobile??? Is it better to sell it in parts??? Are these overdrives worth anything???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back