Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am going a different direction with my 67 Dart and will be building a Turbo 360ci engine instead.

Short Block is COMPLETE

Machined, bored, line honed, gear drive, new oil pump, pan, pickup, has windage tray. Scat 4.0 Cast Crank, eagle esp rods with arp, ICON 745 FORGED Pistons, Moly Rings. Clevite Bearings. SFI DAMPER & WATER PUMP INCLUDED! Hughes "Johnson Race Lifters also Included in price! This is a SMOKIN DEAL GUYS....................

This is the cam in it. Hydraulic Flat Tappet.

http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/...RmxhdCBUYXBwZXQsIEh5ZHJhdWxpYw==&partid=21862

With 62cc Heads compression will be 10.25:1 or so depending on your head gasket choice.

With Machining I have $2800.00 in this short block. Not counting Assembly time.

I am asking $2200.00 for it............and YES I will do a LAYAWAY Plan with a good deposit. Engine does not leave until it is paid for though.

California PICK UP ONLY. I WILL NOT SHIP IT!

View attachment 175265

View attachment 175266

Heads, Intake, Valve Covers are not included in the price and are for ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY!
Bolt on heads, Intake and Carb & you are ready to roll!

View attachment 175267

OMG!!!! Louise! Why? Why must you list this for sale now?? I so would have taken this thing off of your hands!!! I have RHS heads for my 318 I'm building, remember? Would be PERFECT for this!!!

JUMP.........JUMP...........JUMP James.This is an amazing deal and you already have the heads.Your in like flint!LOL:toothy10:

With a set of RHS HEADS like IMM Engines sells this engine will easily be in the 11.00 range with a good converter and gears. With a good driver/tuning & track conditions I believe it is capable of getting into the high 10's range. This engine would make a great little STREET HUNTER also! Put a stock set of valve covers on it and tell everyone it is Just a little 318!

Please let me know if you change your mind on shipping the motor as I would be EXTREMELY interested in taking this motor of your hands!

Please let me know if you change your mind on shipping the motor as I would be EXTREMELY interested in taking this motor of your hands!

I may be interested if cuda passes on it....... Thanks.... Are you near Altadena, Calif. 91001 ?

Sooooo tempting...... Been trying to focus my time and money on bodywork but you're making it difficult

I am going a different direction with my 67 Dart and will be building a Turbo 360ci engine instead.

Short Block is COMPLETE

Machined, bored, line honed, gear drive, new oil pump, pan, pickup, has windage tray. Scat 4.0 Cast Crank, eagle esp rods with arp, ICON 745 FORGED Pistons, Moly Rings. Clevite Bearings. SFI DAMPER & WATER PUMP INCLUDED! Hughes "Johnson Race Lifters also Included in price! This is a SMOKIN DEAL GUYS....................

This is the cam in it. Hydraulic Flat Tappet.

http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/...RmxhdCBUYXBwZXQsIEh5ZHJhdWxpYw==&partid=21862

With 62cc Heads compression will be 10.25:1 or so depending on your head gasket choice.

With Machining I have $2800.00 in this short block. Not counting Assembly time.

I am asking $2200.00 for it............and YES I will do a LAYAWAY Plan with a good deposit. Engine does not leave until it is paid for though.

California PICK UP ONLY. I WILL NOT SHIP IT!

View attachment 175265

View attachment 175266

Heads, Intake, Valve Covers are not included in the price and are for ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY!
Bolt on heads, Intake and Carb & you are ready to roll!

View attachment 175267
Louis...first question...are you boiling crawfish in that pot on top of the gas grill?

Second question...is that a 340 or 360 stroker that's been bored only .030 over?

Eric

MD, sent you a PM...we have to talk about this. I'm 95% convinced this is the deal for me...

Ok there were 4 people that wanted the short block. 1 has dropped off so I have 3 others on the list and I will be working down it until it is SOLD.

Louis...first question...are you boiling crawfish in that pot on top of the gas grill?

Second question...is that a 340 or 360 stroker that's been bored only .030 over?

Eric

No crawfish in the pot.....................

The block is a 318 TRUCK BLOCK that has 4 ears on it for motor mounts instead of 3, HD for the Day I guess and was offset bored to an off the shelf 360 stroker piston by Brian at IMM ENGINES. Brian did all the machine work and balancing on this engine and I assembled it. The block was magged before any machine work was done and it checked out fine. Main clearances are .002 and the rods are .003, crank end play is .006 the rings are gapped at .026. You can smack it with some nitrous it is ready for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back