426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
My junk is always ready!.. now if you're going to drive your car all the way out here I think I would be a little obliged to meet you at the track if you wanted to. I keep in mind that's a long way to go with your car to not get much of a challenge. You're the one who misconstrued what I was saying about another member and taking it upon yourself and your massive ego and getting offended by something that you completely misconstrued because you have no experience with this forum whatsoever... if you did you would know a couple of years ago I cut my roll cage out I sold my slicks and skinnies I swapped out my 410 gears for 355 I took the plastic race seats out and put in a full interior with carpet. And if you look on the AC and heating part of the forum I'm in the throes of installing AC in the car... But yeah go ahead and drag your car all the way down here to beat me by a second or two down the track if you'd like lol again I feel obliged to at least come down and give her a shot...
I could name a half a dozen people and some of them you've already been talking to that would give you a much better run for your money a lot closer to you... Probably take your money lol...
Look me up. I've lost $ before. That's just racing-

Look me up. I've lost $ before. That's just racing-
Grasshopper when you can walk upon the rice paper without leaving a footprint then you know at this time, when you can snatch the pebble from the Master's hand then you'll know it is time...

okay I'm going to turn away from the computer for a few minutes and work on my car I got to get this AC system hooked up. Look on the heating and cooling AC part of the Forum and look up AC guinea pig... Broaden your horizons a little bit I'll be back...

Grasshopper when you can walk upon the rice paper without leaving a footprint then you know at this time, when you can snatch the pebble from the Master's hand then you'll know it is time...
iracing-iracing- I used to watch that. Love ole shows. Hi yaaaah lol

okay I'm going to turn away from the computer for a few minutes and work on my car I got to get this AC system hooked up. Look on the heating and cooling AC part of the Forum and look up AC guinea pig... Broaden your horizons a little bit I'll be back...
Np. I'm pretty broad too-

First off let me say real men have three pedals... At race weight years ago I was at 2750 I can't imagine what I'm at now. A833 4 speed width vertigate shifter and clutch tamer.. spool d60 of course...
Vertigates are awesome. Sounds sweet.
By the way: blue lights are pretty purging nitrous but the blue lights only scare me when their behind me trying to pull me over LMAO! Just having fun with you. I'm an a hole- little arrogant and witty lol. Don't take it personal please-

First off let me say real men have three pedals... At race weight years ago I was at 2750 I can't imagine what I'm at now. A833 4 speed width vertigate shifter and clutch tamer.. spool d60 of course...
Vertigates are awesome. Sounds sweet.
Anytime...... Watch- SNATCH.... LMAO

there you go i'm the slowest stroker , had 11 sec bikes and this car ain't no 11 sec car , will never cut mid 10's i would need great traction for that , then the 8.75 would probably spit it's teeth and gears at the line
I got Dana in rear and big tires. Mid 10 in duster. My scamp ain't running 10's...yet

there you go i'm the slowest stroker , had 11 sec bikes and this car ain't no 11 sec car , will never cut mid 10's i would need great traction for that , then the 8.75 would probably spit it's teeth and gears at the line
My scamp got 83/4 not duster. Scamp street car not racecar. 70 duster been hibernating. It ran mid 10 with motor-

Please don't tell me this is the seat of the pants Dino? or you beat some guy on the street who said he had 10 second Time Slips?..

What happened? Cat got your tongue? LOL oh you may have a life beyond this forum...

318withflyingvalves has a12 second time slip or a time slip with a 12 on it... I wonder if it's from 2012... LOL...

318withflyingvalves has a12 second time slip or a time slip with a 12 on it... I wonder if it's from 2012... LOL...
that particular ET slip was a lot older than 2012... LOL. But... But.... I'm posting recent ones each year :)

oh good lord!!.. yellow rose all over again.... Please don't tell me they're from 2012....
Actually late 2000. I got cancer and my cars just sat for 15 + years. Got divorced. Got hosed and lucky I got what I got left. Getting em outta hibernation finally while I am still able. Ran similar motor and put mid 10's down. Time to freshen em up-

You must be able to taste that 12 second time slip...
LOL... I can spit in the wind at this point and get 12's. But before i add more power, I'd like to up the gears a little just to take the strain off the stock tranny. Really don't want to pull it this year, too many other things going on and it's almost Aug.

Actually late 2000. I got cancer and my cars just sat for 15 + years. Got divorced. Got hosed and lucky I got what I got left. Getting em outta hibernation finally while I am still able. Ran similar motor and put mid 10's down. Time to freshen em up-
sorry about the cancer, but I'm going to at this point have to call total BS on your 10 second car... Butt dyno's don't cut it here or I used to have an engine like that..
Unless your name is 318willrun... LOL..
Time Slips or it ain't true...

-
Back