426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
I beg to differ. I said street please or did you forget already? No worries here abit LMAO
Yes you said!... I don't race on the street I'm not a kid. If I'm going to race I take my stuff to the track...
A lot of people can't handle the truth of a real time slip. Especially when they find out their 10 second car isn't quite what they thought it was...
Lots of 10-second cars around here producing 13 second Time Slips LOL...
And you can definitely guarantee I'm not going to dance to the tune I'm some forum newbie with an axe to grind....

oh wait a minute there nuby you're the one who said meet me at the track and have something to prove to everybody LOL everybody is seeing my Time Slips my videos on this form for years. You're the one coming all the way across the country with two cars with something to prove LOL and also that Camaro that's by your sister's house LOL please find that quote where I said to meet at the track and I wanted to show down???
if you want to quote me correctly I said if you're going to make that big old huge trip with a car I guess I would feel obligated to come up to the track and at least take a run. I don't have my car in full kill mode anymore. Now back to work finishing my air conditioning...
again I'm not afraid and if I have time and if I have money I'll show up no problem...
I don't have anything to prove to an internet hero...
Well they fixing to see mine and you will get knocked off that pedestal. Talk cheap. I got ALOT of work ahead. See ya in May if you show. I will post cars on trailer when I head out. You will eat your words trust me on that. I will bring "my dogs " too lol-

Yes you said!... I don't race on the street I'm not a kid. If I'm going to race I take my stuff to the track...
A lot of people can't handle the truth of a real time slip. Especially when they find out their 10 second car isn't quite what they thought it was...
Lots of 10-second cars around here producing 13 second Time Slips LOL...
And you can definitely guarantee I'm not going to dance to the tune I'm some forum newbie with an axe to grind....
May be on here but my family been racing for years. You will see-

Well they fixing to see mine and you will get knocked off that pedestal. Talk cheap. I got ALOT of work ahead. See ya in May if you show. I will post cars on trailer when I head out. You will eat your words trust me on that. I will bring "my dogs " too lol-
What kind of reading comprehension level are you at? You're the one challenging me and my streetcar I have no axe to grind with you...
Bring your car here to Portland I don't give a rat's kipi and if I have time I'll meet you down at the track and if I have the money to race that day LOL again I'm not bowing down to no internet superhero newbie...
I'm on no super pedestal to be knocked off LOL I'm just J par the internet supermodel with the slowest stroker on the internet.... Never claimed to be no more or no less LOL... You're the one who has to put your money where your mouth is load your trailer up and get it out here...
For now I'm just calling bullcrap...

I don’t think we can wait til May.

I say...... battle of the in car videos.

J par can show us how it’s done with 3 pedals and rowing thru the gears......

426oy can show us the tac flying past 8k for a few gears.

We can vote on who wins.

I left this thread mid page 2. Now look at me. Sucked in like watching a train wreck!

Last edited:
I would like someone to tell me where I challenge this newbie and said his car was slower than mine?
I know I felt if he was going to drive all the way across United States from Kansas to come to Portland to race me out of the 50,000 people on this forum I guess I would feel obligated to drive down there and give a pass.. not really though LOL I don't feel any obligation whatsoever to some guy who jumped on the forum a week ago and started shooting his mouth off about how fast is car is...

Last edited:
I totally forgot about the super model line! That is FABO classic. I got tears in my eyes now!

No...I’ve met jpar...a wig, some makeup and hey...super model isn’t out of the question.

You’d just have to shave his back. Or just not let him go backless. Your choice.

No...I’ve met jpar...a wig, some makeup and hey...super model isn’t out of the question.

You’d just have to shave his back. Or just not let him go backless. Your choice.
Cash money to see him in pumps! Wife is in Eugene now visiting Sister. Had I known this thread was bustin out I would have went with! I sure miss Woodburn. I got a nine hour drive to hit Mopar Max in Iowa. 426 is right there in Kansas hope he will be there. The track is at Cedar Falls, I want to say 5k payout, don’t quote me as I will get details tangled up. What say ye 426? Run what ya brung!

As an aside for Mopar Max Cedar Falls Iowa (August) there are several FABO folks at the Marriot which is an old industrial building, lots of truck trailer parking. Hope to see y’all there. Just look for the tall statuesque muscle bound guy with flowing hair who glides rather than walks, not super model material tho. If you don’t see him, look for a fat crippled up, has been guy driving something Sublime and he will buy ya a beer for sure! It is a for sure sign you are getting old if your wife shaves your back, nose hair and ears when she gives you a haircut. Hah. Just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an aside for Mopar Max Cedar Rapids Iowa (August) there are several FABO folks at the Marriot which is an old industrial building, lots of truck trailer parking. Hope to see y’all there. Just look for the tall statuesque muscle bound guy with flowing hair who glides rather than walks, not super model material tho. If you don’t see him, look for a fat crippled up, has been guy driving something Sublime and he will buy ya a beer for sure! It is a for sure sign you are getting old if your wife shaves your back, nose hair and ears when she gives you a haircut. Hah. Just sayin.
Cedar Falls. The Hotel is in Waterloo and it is one of the original John Deere tractor manufacturing buildings. There is a nice bar on the min floor. They serve lots of higher end whiskies and bourbons.

Pay close attention here readers, hence my quote “Don’t quote me as I will get details tangled up” other than getting the town incorrect and the hotel location wrong did I get the rest right? LMAO! As I explained, my Wife is in Oregon this weekend and she is the brains of this here operation! Without, I got no memory. All I know is I am going south to Iowa to a drag race in some Cedar like location in Iowa. My apologies to TMM as in my ineptitude I tangled it all up. At least I am consistent!

What kind of reading comprehension level are you at? You're the one challenging me and my streetcar I have no axe to grind with you...
Bring your car here to Portland I don't give a rat's kipi and if I have time I'll meet you down at the track and if I have the money to race that day LOL again I'm not bowing down to no internet superhero newbie...
I'm on no super pedestal to be knocked off LOL I'm just J par the internet supermodel with the slowest stroker on the internet.... Never claimed to be no more or no less LOL... You're the one who has to put your money where your mouth is load your trailer up and get it out here...
For now I'm just calling bullcrap...
There's many low to mid 10 abodys in my area that are tagged for st. Heck even 9 sec street machines. Mega motorheads. And bet your a** I will be out! Thanks for helping me get motivated after years of being down. My kids trying to push me too but you really did! Thanks again. Getting work done as we speak.....

There's many low to mid 10 abodys in my area that are tagged for st. Heck even 9 sec street machines. Mega motorheads. And bet your a** I will be out! Thanks for helping me get motivated after years of being down. My kids trying to push me too but you really did! Thanks again. Getting work done as we speak.....
And you called my car " JUNK " I'm show you JUNK!!!

J par may have met someone better at bs’ing with this guy. This may go on longer than 10’s on 5000.00 or whatever that post was.

Pay close attention here readers, hence my quote “Don’t quote me as I will get details tangled up” other than getting the town incorrect and the hotel location wrong did I get the rest right? LMAO! As I explained, my Wife is in Oregon this weekend and she is the brains of this here operation! Without, I got no memory. All I know is I am going south to Iowa to a drag race in some Cedar like location in Iowa. My apologies to TMM as in my ineptitude I tangled it all up. At least I am consistent!
No worries, I can correct about anything. Lol

-
Back