426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
He knew he was cornered within the first couple pages here LOL he's been ducking and running for cover ever since. Instead of answering any technical questions about his 8 or 9 Grand reving motor he's been trying to turn this into some kind of showdown that ain't going to happen..
He's picked me the well admitted slowest stroker on the internet and I just added AC LOL.. knock on wood I have a perfect driving record and I don't race on the street... I think he needs to just stick to his Street outlaw stuff LOL....

So maybe he's just a kid who knows people with big motors and has big aspirations himself. He just needs to level with us. We'd give him a break then. Everybody gets carried away sometimes.

So maybe he's just a kid who knows people with big motors and has big aspirations himself. He just needs to level with us. We'd give him a break then. Everybody gets carried away sometimes.
Well if your back read a little bit and he's even telling half the truth he said he just got a divorce from a 26-year long marriage..
but regardless I am willing to give the dude a break he just needs to read a little bit and calm down... He's making a mistake of just reacting instead of reading comprehending and understanding half the time we're not even talking about him...

Well if your back read a little bit and he's even telling half the truth he said he just got a divorce from a 26-year long marriage..
but regardless I am willing to give the dude a break he just needs to read a little bit and calm down... He's making a mistake of just reacting instead of reading comprehending and understanding half the time we're not even talking about him...

Naw I ain't been keepin track of this train wreck. People like to embellish to make them seem interesting and they don't realize they are probably interesting enough as is. We're all guilty of it at some point or another. I'm sure he has something constructive to contribute after he comes down. lol

Look up post 379 and 380 he's answering himself LOL... he doesn't even need us...
his comprehension is next to zero... I was talking to and quoting Pittsburgh yet he takes everything to heart for himself...
I think "meatball" is spot on... LOL..
Well my meatball a** got a master's in mechanical engineering. A bachelor's in study of metals and cad design and years in cnc shop and aerospace engineering. Yeah I'm just an idiot meatball. Sounds like your converting to a grocery getter. To each their own Mr jpar. I'm just happy to be doing what I grew up doing and love. Street racing. That's where the money's at and how my family and friends do it here in backwoods KS.

Naw I ain't been keepin track of this train wreck. People like to embellish to make them seem interesting and they don't realize they are probably interesting enough as is. We're all guilty of it at some point or another. I'm sure he has something constructive to contribute after he comes down. lol
I just needed the quote you so you could see the post just before this and please tell me how to answer...??
You would think if someone had a masters in mechanical engineering they wouldn't have to street race for money lol...:rolleyes:...
And the legend grows....

I just needed the quote you so you could see the post just before this and please tell me how to answer...??
You would think if someone had a masters in mechanical engineering they wouldn't have to street race for money lol...:rolleyes:...
And the legend grows....

Obviously he hasn't come down yet.

Obviously he hasn't come down yet.
Toke.gif

Well my meatball a** got a master's in mechanical engineering. A bachelor's in study of metals and cad design and years in cnc shop and aerospace engineering. Yeah I'm just an idiot meatball. Sounds like your converting to a grocery getter. To each their own Mr jpar. I'm just happy to be doing what I grew up doing and love. Street racing. That's where the money's at and how my family and friends do it here in backwoods KS.
No one called you an idiot just a meatball... And it wasn't even me I just repeated it LOL.... please leave me alone I don't want to be part of your fantasy any longer....

And the legend grows....
I'm disabled and retired now. Not by my doing: The man upstairs in charge last I knew.

Not a kid lol. I'm a great gpa even. My grand daughter even races. She's 20 lol

I'm not on ANYTHING to come down from. Why say that then? That's doper talk where I come from... Not cool-

Coming down from these ridiculous 9000 RPM stories.

Look stupid, read between the lines. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. It's only doper talk if you're a doper. I wasn't even going that direction. You did.

Coming down from these ridiculous 9000 RPM stories.

Look stupid, read between the lines. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. It's only doper talk if you're a doper. I wasn't even going that direction. You did.
As always no good deed goes unpunished LOL...

Maybe it will morph into:

“Jpar vs 426oy race 2021...... this will happen!!!”

And then that will go on for a year or so :usflag:
Nope.. not happenin....
Been there done that....
I can't compete with a masters in engine mechanical engineering and the other laundry list lol....

Maybe it will morph into:

“Jpar vs 426oy race 2021...... this will happen!!!”

And then that will go on for a year or so :usflag:
how much will the tickets be ?

Nope.. not happenin....
Been there done that....
I can't compete with a masters in engine mechanical engineering and the other laundry list lol....
sure you can , my money is on you, masterbators degree or not

-
Back