426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
you posted in it. It should be on the recent post board.
:realcrazy::rolleyes:...
Toke.gif

I don't care if it's a two-post newbie that needs a rude response or to post movie that needs a respectful response I'm going to give it accordingly...
I can live by my rules and you can live by your rules I've never seen either one of us live by the others...
LOL - That's what I wanted to see. You admitting fishmen67's son needed a rude response on his 2nd post :) Stop play'n the saint at your convenience when you know all I'll do is quote your double standards - two sided mouth
:thumbsup:

LOL - That's what I wanted to see. You admitting fishmen67's son needed a rude response on his 2nd post :) Stop play'n the saint at your convenience when you know all I'll do is quote your double standards - two sided mouth
I'm kinda glad my son doesn't post, he never has anything nice to say. lol
I'm probably going to get a text from him in the next few day's .
He raises hell over at the bullet and Moparts.

Fisherman's son your son my son just like fishermen said probably deserved it..
Don't play the feel sorry for somebody son card on me I told you I will give the appropriate response however it's needed to whoever it's needed to..

Fisherman's son your son my son just like fishermen said probably deserved it..
Don't play the feel sorry for somebody son card on me I told you I will give the appropriate response however it's needed to whoever it's needed to..
You go get'm guy! LOL :D

Last edited:
This is an instant replay yellow rose in 2018.. the whole year long we were supposed to meet for the big showdown race...
No worries here. My junk be ready. Don't put me in yr category. I'm the real deal-

No worries here. My junk be ready. Don't put me in yr category. I'm the real deal-

LOL, I am the real deal. Life gets in the way, and that was more important than going to the track.

I spent enough time at the track that if I never go to any track again, I won’t care.

First off let me say real men have three pedals... At race weight years ago I was at 2750 I can't imagine what I'm at now. A833 4 speed width vertigate shifter and clutch tamer.. spool d60 of course...
I prefer a tru trac... That's another discussion and why lol

Stop gettin distracted and tell me your oiling stuff my dude!!!
Squirrel!!!????....
If he would take his time read through all the post since the last time he read them and think about what he wants to say instead of just react to each one he'd be miles ahead...

Well it was the bomb back in the day when we were that age as well. Sometimes the old movies don't impress as much because of all the technology we've seen and the investments we've seen and movie making.. that and our age now as opposed to then...
a lot of times I watch movies like escape from New York with Kurt Russell and a lot of it's pretty damn corny LOL.. take for instance Total recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Back in the day when I seen it it was mind-blowing but I seen it maybe 3-4 years ago and all I could wait for was the three boobies....lol...
And the midget !:rolleyes:

Or his Nitrous system in spare rooms..
:poke:...
Nope. It's on new motor. Working great. Put 200 to it already. Didn't scatter parts. May increase. Can go more...Running like a champ. Mopar strong-

-
Back