426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
Maybe he can show more pictures he steals off the internet showing how he is busy "step milling" his head, which isnt even a mopar head!

Yep, credibility, zero.

There is an old saying that comes to mind, "better to keep your mouth shut and thought an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt".

He got kicked out of a thread because he ran his mouth like he always does. Like he did above. You didn’t miss anything but JPar and his motor mouth blathering on about nothing.

Don’t forget, this is the same jpar who doesn’t care what someone like Kevin Johnson says about oil pans, windage trays (which are NOT baffles and never were baffles) and crank scrapers.

So you missed nothing.
The problem is Kevin Johnson said it not you.. you quote people well known racing background as if you're the one that knows all this knowledge. All you know is what you read in your hot rod magazines...
The subject was purely on a 410 stroker which I have and you don't...
and there is another one how I got kicked out but you are kicked out just the same...
You talk about Kevin Johnson but you don't know who is except for reading him in the magazine.. you talk about me being kicked off the thread but not about you... People are onto your half-truths...
Now yr will start his potty mouth name-calling in 3 2 1....

Ahhh man what I miss?, I only see my post last and the thread looks open. You must have been paid to buy the speedmasters if I am 2k more into my heads since I paid $1800-I guess they gave you $200 and a set of heads?-and a jacket too? :D.

As for your opinion on the trickflows first they were "unproven",then as few guys posted results they were "not any better than speedmasters", then they were "race heads" unnecessary for most everything, and now you want a set?, man we should start collecting some donations to get you a set and then you could really see some numbers at the track lol.:D

Right now I would like being the man behind the curtain, especially with the way things are these days
First off before anybody really started seeing them they were unproven.. (we know yours still are:D) you'll have to quote me where I said they we're only good as speedmasters... Or maybe if you were going to put a stock cam in a 318 and put trick flows on you would be better off spending your money on speedmasters cuz you wouldn't get no more out of them...
Mine were $820 to the door on a 30% off sale.. you must have gotten a good deal and that's a good thing.. trickflows on summit are 1,019 EACH...
Remember your not the average Joe starting from scratch.. you may likely had the correct rockers and hold down studs NEEDED for trickflows?..
I've seen plenty of numbers at the track..
What I haven't seen at the track is you and your magazine reading friend...:D..

And now I will hit the unwatch on this thread for the upteenth time...
I keep trying but people keep quoting me..
Meatball was entertaining at first but after that colossal picture bust I'm no longer entertain...

5f9e33053c286216134137.gif

Meatball was entertaining at first but after that colossal picture bust I'm no longer entertain...
:)

First off before anybody really started seeing them they were unproven.. (we know yours still are:D) you'll have to quote me where I said they we're only good as speedmasters... Or maybe if you were going to put a stock cam in a 318 and put trick flows on you would be better off spending your money on speedmasters cuz you wouldn't get no more out of them...
Mine were $820 to the door on a 30% off sale.. you must have gotten a good deal and that's a good thing.. trickflows on summit are 1,019 EACH...
Remember your not the average Joe starting from scratch.. you may likely had the correct rockers and hold down studs NEEDED for trickflows?..
I've seen plenty of numbers at the track..
What I haven't seen at the track is you and your magazine reading friend...:D..

Gooo SPEED RACERRRRRRR!!!!! a, excuse me, i meant speedmaster.:rofl:

This entire thread,

:bs_flag:
Honestly I think I've hit the unwatch button 8-9 times..
Now it seems to be the game for people to quote me back into this thread..
And in no time at all the monitors will reprimand me and not let me post on it....
Can I hit the unwatch again after I post this post...

Do you know how STUPID you sound every time you post now? It's too late to turn back.
Who cares??? Mopar or no car. How can someone brag using other maker's parts? Mopar Mopar... Where's the real Mopar or no car guys??? Give me a break for real. I'm not racing mismatched junk. I'm proud when my TRUE Mopar kicks chevy Ford olds etc.in the ***. Hey I get beat too but I come back and try again. I am a true Mopar 340 guy. All I race is 340's. That's my game...

You're going nowhere. Keep talking but you will be back. Your an instigator...

Who cares??? Mopar or no car. How can someone brag using other maker's parts? Mopar Mopar... Where's the real Mopar or no car guys??? Give me a break for real. I'm not racing mismatched junk. I'm proud when my TRUE Mopar kicks chevy Ford olds etc.in the ***. Hey I get beat too but I come back and try again. I am a true Mopar 340 guy. All I race is 340's. That's my game...

BLA

Hope you got a 9 sec car... I ain't scared. I've been beat before-

BLAA

You're going nowhere. Keep talking but you will be back. Your an instigator...
BLA BLA BLA BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You should have tons of picture, videos of your car/s if you are a mopar or no car kind of guy........................
WHAT HAVE YOU SHOW ANY OF US NOTHING!!!!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you still using 3/8" stems on your small block valves? If they are 11/32" That ain't true Mopar.
All my parts Mopar. I will put my 340 against any smallblock. I will scatter parts and quite frankly I don't care. That's racing. I love rebuilding em anyways. Keeps me occupied. Gonna throw a 500 shot on new motor. It may scatter parts but it took 300 fine. I'm waiting to run my heads and got motor ready to test em. I'm not done yet and I will post videos all the way. Here's the meatball behind the curtain in good health finally. Look for future post and videos...

IMG_20180731_210300~2.jpg

BLA

BLAA

BLA BLA BLA BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You should have tons of picture, videos of your car/s if you are a mopar or no car kind of guy........................
WHAT HAVE YOU SHOW ANY OF US NOTHING!!!!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wait. Then I will answer real questions to a few. Haters can kiss my ***! I know 340's breaking point. Years and years of r & D believe it or not...

-
Back