426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
First off before anybody really started seeing them they were unproven.. (we know yours still are:D) you'll have to quote me where I said they we're only good as speedmasters... Or maybe if you were going to put a stock cam in a 318 and put trick flows on you would be better off spending your money on speedmasters cuz you wouldn't get no more out of them...
Mine were $820 to the door on a 30% off sale.. you must have gotten a good deal and that's a good thing.. trickflows on summit are 1,019 EACH...
Remember your not the average Joe starting from scratch.. you may likely had the correct rockers and hold down studs NEEDED for trickflows?..
I've seen plenty of numbers at the track..
What I haven't seen at the track is you and your magazine reading friend...:D..
At current price:
trickflows with tax and shipped $2209.19
your speedmasters at sale price $ 820.
difference paid $1389.19
you need to work on the math,thats not 2k, and that's without the discount I got on the tfs and with the super sale on speedmasters-take a look at what they go for now. You need bolts for the speedmasters as well as edelbrocks/tfs. As for rocker geometry with aftermarket rockers its better with the trickflow than the others so you got that wrong too. I guess you need to "test" the speedmasters as well so your claims are unproven. Oh and my dad can beat up yours lol, I will leave this thread now.

Honestly I think I've hit the unwatch button 8-9 times..
Now it seems to be the game for people to quote me back into this thread..
And in no time at all the monitors will reprimand me and not let me post on it....
Can I hit the unwatch again after I post this post...

Just for you. lol

DAMN YOU!!.. LOL....
Upteenth and one..:BangHead:

Then meatball send me this in PM.

"I'd respond but jpar got me kicked off. That's why he been chiming in. I'm starting a new thread. We continue there..."

I'm not continuing anywhere. lol

Then meatball send me this in PM.

"I'd respond but jpar got me kicked off. That's why he been chiming in. I'm starting a new thread. We continue there..."

I'm not continuing anywhere. lol
a new thread LOL ....just let the birds chirp..............

upload_2020-11-1_17-33-14.png

so he says '' I am a true Mopar 340 guy. All I race is 340's. That's my game...''
and then next post ''Dragon Slayer I use on some motors. 4.00 stroke'' ??????
make your mind up :rofl:

Nope. Dragon Slayer I use on some motors. 4.00 stroke

Where are you buying small block Mopar dragon slayers? They don't list them in their catalog for small or big block.

All you use is Mopar parts? Cranks, pistons, rings, cams, bearings and intakes? The Callies is a Mopar piece? Your rods are 2.125" X .927"?

-
Back