-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is an un-restored 440 4bbl duel snorkel air cleaner. This air cleaner is not perfect but it is in good shape. $200.00 plus shipping from Michigan.
Bob

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Up for sale is an un-restored 440 4bbl duel snorkel air cleaner. This air cleaner is not perfect but it is in good shape. $200.00 plus shipping from Michigan.
Bob

View attachment 1715098602

View attachment 1715098603

View attachment 1715098604

View attachment 1715098605
Hey Bob, would this fit on a Holley double pumper? FYI-Had to discard my chrome air cleaner when I swapped out a Carter Thermo Quad for a Holley. Looking for a good replacement. Chrome not a prerequisite.

I do not have a Holley double pumper to check it with but I did measure the carb opening on the under side of the air cleaner and it is 5" across. Hope this helps you out.
Bob

Bob

View attachment 1715098602

View attachment 1715098603

View attachment 1715098604

View attachment 1715098605
Bob,

I could easily go with a new air cleaner for $50, but I like the look of your dual snorkel. I have a 1964 Valiant with a 318, so I'm not trying to go for authenticity-just keeping it Mopar. Would you take $100? FYI-I'm still not certain the it will fit on my Holley double pumper, but would be willing to take the chance for $100. Please let me know when you can. Thanks.

Doug

Hey Doug, I actually have it on eBay right now and I will wait until the auction ends to make a decision, a few lookers and some watchers. The air cleaner belongs to a friend of mine who asked me to list it for him "he is not very good on computers" if it does not sell I will contact him and give him your offer.
Bob

Hey Doug, I actually have it on eBay right now and I will wait until the auction ends to make a decision, a few lookers and some watchers. The air cleaner belongs to a friend of mine who asked me to list it for him "he is not very good on computers" if it does not sell I will contact him and give him your offer.
Bob
Thanks, Bob. Out of curiosity, does the auction end at the close of day?

No it did not sell. I will ask Joe what he wants to do with it and let him know about your offer. I will be out of town all weekend and be back Monday evening, I will contact him next Tuesday and get back with you.
Bob

Can the chit chat be taken to a privet conversation please, getting a little out of hand, thank you 66 CUDA and @ConValiant64 .. Please do not reply to this post :thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back