440 butcher job

-
Because they’re scared of a little work. Kim
There's definitely a bigger potential power aka 'larger bore'. The little work you're talking about kind of travels all the way back to the rear tires though LOL
Cuz then you need the transmission and then you need to make it handle it , and handling for that matter..and then you need the driveline with the right yoke 7290 or 1350 and then you want to beef the rear end and then change the suspension so you can put that power to the ground ..oh and those wheels n tires..so it starts to go into full $nowball mode. Brackets are the least concern.

There's definitely a bigger potential power aka 'larger bore'. The little work you're talking about kind of travels all the way back to the rear tires though LOL
Cuz then you need the transmission and then you need to make it handle it , and handling for that matter..and then you need the driveline with the right yoke 7290 or 1350 and then you want to beef the rear end and then change the suspension so you can put that power to the ground ..oh and those wheels n tires..so it starts to go into full $nowball mode. Brackets are the least concern.
Don’t I know it…

With the white under the hood. The white console and little other things I see, I wonder if it's a Hang 10 car.

For real, as soon as you go above stock 383 power/tq levels, you pretty much need to upgrade everything. Just call me Frosty the Snowman cuz this **** has officially snowballed.

Yeah, I think this is over done! He did what he could do with what he had probably, low buck. He's driving it, and enjoying it, let him be. I'm sure he's not a talented as many of you!

Yeah, I think this is over done! He did what he could do with what he had probably, low buck. He's driving it, and enjoying it, let him be. I'm sure he's not a talented as many of you!
Yep not everyone is a master their first time out

-
Back