5.7 stroker pistons

-

5.7 hemi

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Im looking to get some pistons for my stroker build, 4.05 crank, 6.125 h beam rods..big end 2.100 small end .927, but I do not want to spend 1k on them. Need a complete set with rings, pins, so anybody got suggestions other than eBay? I would like to be at a 392 or 400 cu.in. Thanks!!

Wow! Nothing! Oh well, I'll do my homework and see what/where has a good deal.

Hard to beat Diamond pistons and with quality comes cost,Why would you want to cheep out on the MOST important parts on a engine????? Buy the whole Callies kit and be done,It comes balanced and a new toner ring installed ,all you have to do is install it---Steve

I don't remember what shelf pistons have what pin sizes. Otherwise I would weigh in. Sorry!

Cheapest ones I have seen are Wiseco at $700 and change with rings but they use a small .866"pin. If you haven't bought rods yet use the K1 rod to match and you are golden!! Do you have any parts yet?

I have the crank, rods, heads, block, eagle intake, timing cover and water pump. Still need main, rod and cam bearings. Stuff I currently have on my running engine will be transferred over, oil pan/pick up tube, balancer, ac, alt., catch can, etc..

My crank is a Callie's, so I'm golden on that, will also be using a 6.1 timing set.

I have the crank, rods, heads, block, eagle intake, timing cover and water pump. Still need main, rod and cam bearings. Stuff I currently have on my running engine will be transferred over, oil pan/pick up tube, balancer, ac, alt., catch can, etc..

My crank is a Callie's, so I'm golden on that, will also be using a 6.1 timing set.

Mahle pistons are good and on the lower end of the spectrum at around $700 with rings as well. I just found them!! With your Eagle heads at 65cc chambers, .040 head gasket, and -2cc dish you end up with around 11.5-1. It's a little high but can be done. Also use a 6.1L oil pump and lifters.

Thanks for the info hemijoejr. I do have 6.1 lifters, 6.1 oil pump, but need to keep the compression down to about 10.5-10.75. Might go with my extra set of 08 heads, port them, and with them being 85cc chambers, compression would be where I want it.

Thanks for the info hemijoejr. I do have 6.1 lifters, 6.1 oil pump, but need to keep the compression down to about 10.5-10.75. Might go with my extra set of 08 heads, port them, and with them being 85cc chambers, compression would be where I want it.

They may make a set with dishes so please do a bit more research. That was all I found at the time. Swiffer used a set of pre 09 heads on his stroker build and it's a beast!! The eagle heads are killer as well!!

-
Back