5 years of "Chrysler TorqueFlite A-904 & A-727 Transmissions: How to Rebuild"

-
Love mine.

Well done, Tom !

E2A8C216-D197-4291-9AE1-22C3F5E80954.jpeg

That was a pre-printing choice I did not make. :)
Either way it's a great book. Thanks for that, Tom. .....and I still want you to make me a bypass muffler for Vixen. lol

Just checked . Not in stock

Must have changed item number or something. Thanks

Link works fine for me, other than the stupidity that they expect $68US to mail the book out !

Glad this thread popped up again, I picked up a BB 727 that's "supposedly" ready to go but it's an early unit with... gah I forget it's something to do with the front pump drive? Which I want to upgrade, watched a Precision Transmission video on the 727 and Rich said that's a must-have update to retrofit parts from a later trans.

If I have good reference material and proper work space I'd be interested in tackling it myself. I think I'll grab a copy of this book.

@VOETOM
Tom, I can't believe it's been 5 years already!

I stopped into a Mopar shop in Covington, Tennessee a couple weeks ago and was shocked to find out that he was making B/RB to A-518 adapters and was pretty knowledgeable. If you can include some more info on this in a revised version, I'd appreciate it!
How much for a bypass muffler for my Dakota? It can be a scratch n' dent...:)

Thanks JOS51700! My cost to build them is approaching $800 each. The parts are almost $480 and the labor is $250 and shipping is the rest. Since the last election occurred, prices for all of it skyrocketed. Shipping, labor, and parts especially. And boxes to ship them in!

-
Back