5 Yrs ago today

-

MR.7DUSTER3

His money, My time
Reaction score
I cant beleive it ,I joined this group 5 yrs ago today .Alot of good guys on here, Thanks for all the help guys.

Here is to many more years !!!

Bob

Happy Anny Bob. Only 460 posts in 5 years? Cat got your tongue or unlike us, you have a life??? :)

Hey Cudamark, my daddy always told me that if you aint got something important to say ,dont say nuttin at all,So I do alot or reading on here and when I think I have something to add I will chime in.Like I said before I get alot of info from here. I wish I had a life.

Thanks, Bob

Hey Cudamark, my daddy always told me that if you aint got something important to say ,dont say nuttin at all,So I do alot or reading on here and when I think I have something to add I will chime in.Like I said before I get alot of info from here. I wish I had a life.

Thanks, Bob

Happy 5th year here MR.7DUSTER3 \\:D/
Like you I receive allot of tech help here and more :thumbrig:
My mom and grandmother always said the same to me but I didn't listen :hiding:.
Plus, the more I write and post the better I read \\:D/

Thanks, Bob
That's probably good advice for a lot of us. :)

-
Back