572 Twin F2 Wedge Dyno vid by Steve Morris Race Engines

-
Number are good but will have to wait till after Drag week. Lets just say I'm confident in my Mopar Monster. If I can make the show, she will give all of them problems. I have very little wiggle room, but I have not called it off. Lets just say, on pump gas, they would have problems with me as long as we can hook. I will be set to kill with C16... Won't be a pretty site... Wish me luck...

Ok play time is over get back to work the clock is ticking. We want Ma Mopar to win. Lol

Soooooooooo, your not telling us the power out put of this engine?
WTF IS THAT ????????

(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Nice!! I agree with you, keep the numbers until after Dragweek. Good luck and job well done so far.

I hope you can dial in a 6@200+ quickly, cuz larson has his **** together like no other. He won't light a six unless others gun for it first track. Then he'll just lay the smack down for mid 6's. You really have your workout out for you. Steve morris can build a Hell of a blower engine. Did you see his new volute?

I hope you can dial in a 6@200+ quickly, cuz larson has his **** together like no other. He won't light a six unless others gun for it first track. Then he'll just lay the smack down for mid 6's. You really have your workout out for you. Steve morris can build a Hell of a blower engine. Did you see his new volute?

Larry is a bad man, this I know and I have been keeping up with Larry since I have become interested in Drag Week. Seem to be a stand up guy and can't wait to meet him. About the pro-volutes, if you watch the video you will see that I have Twin Pro-Volutes on my motor. Steve knew the deal when he took on my build, maximum power built with longevity to withstand Drag Week.

i predict youll finish first, and larry second plus hes gonna grenade his motor on his final run. so sais my crystal balls, and it also sais your monster setup is good for 3,754 horse on 116 race swill : )

Now it's working. I totaly get tthe secrecy. But I'm curious about it too. Why B1s? Were they jus tavailable? I would have thought Predators would get the knod here.

Yikes! I hung on to my chair cuz I thought it was gonna suck me in...:supz:

Now it's working. I totaly get tthe secrecy. But I'm curious about it too. Why B1s? Were they jus tavailable? I would have thought Predators would get the knod here.

B1's were available. Been had them for a while. Predators will be on her on the next refresh if all goes well...

i heard alot of good things about Steve and his guys but when i contact them about doing a procharger kit for my small block mopar i got very poor customer service. so i took my $9,000.00 and call Bob at the superchager store and got very good customer service and got 900-1000hp under the hood of my 71 deman. :)

i heard alot of good things about Steve and his guys but when i contact them about doing a procharger kit for my small block mopar i got very poor customer service. so i took my $9,000.00 and call Bob at the superchager store and got very good customer service and got 900-1000hp under the hood of my 71 deman. :)

Did business with the Supercharger store too... Good guys there. They actually referred me to Steve for the set up I'm running. Sorry you didn't have the best experience with them but all has been well on my end dealing with them... Nice numbers though...

-
Back