6-pack intake manifolds

-
Demon made a 3 deuce carb set for all the Holley based 3X2 intakes. The Holley Carry’s more more cfm. You can still get the MoPar carb set from Holley. Expensive buggers.
Can you post a link to the Mopar carb set from Holley? I assume you are referring to the 340 setup? Thanks!

I picked this one up, never been mounted and is a Mopar one...I have a set of vintage Direct Connection carbs for it. I also have a Edelbrock 6-pack intake for a 383, it’s a Direct Connection intake, also never been used. I would like to find a reasonably priced 6-pack air cleaner base...but damn this stuff is expensive and harder to find everyday

45A74BAF-0173-4802-89CB-F5A9B0A8D08E.jpeg

Sure! Holley.com speciality carb page.
Big and small block carbs listed within.
PRICEY!!!!!

OE Muscle Car Carburetors - Holley
I clearly see the center carb for 340s but seems to list only outboard carbs for the 440. I wonder the difference and whether one of those outboards can be used on the 340. I barely remember reading somewhere they were jetted differently. Anyone know?

Weren't they selling for around $900
new in the 90s ? I remember eyeballing them but never pulled the trigger . I ran a 440-6 in my 70 Charger but it was a friends engine out of his 70 Plum Crazy Cuda

I clearly see the center carb for 340s but seems to list only outboard carbs for the 440. I wonder the difference and whether one of those outboards can be used on the 340. I barely remember reading somewhere they were jetted differently. Anyone know?

I’ll be using a 440 outboard carb since at the time I got them, they didn’t have the proper 340 rear carb that has the distribution tab in the passenger side barrel. Also, my set up is going on a 372 (+?) CID engine with a ported aluminum intake & heads and headers and etc….. so for me, it wasn’t a big deal at all.

Correct, just jetting AFAIK.

Yea man, ouch is right. I always said you run one of these old gems because you want to and for no other reason than you want to. A RPM and a well tuned 4bbl. carb will perform as well if not a tiny tiny hair better. That’s a whole lot cheaper and easier to deal with.

FWIW...A friend of mine has tried them all, and said nothing performed better for him than the 6 pack......Don't shoot the messenger:)

I picked this one up, never been mounted and is a Mopar one...I have a set of vintage Direct Connection carbs for it. I also have a Edelbrock 6-pack intake for a 383, it’s a Direct Connection intake, also never been used. I would like to find a reasonably priced 6-pack air cleaner base...but damn this stuff is expensive and harder to find everyday

View attachment 1715843104
about 6 months ago you could buy the whole air cleaner assembly minus the filter for $400 from jegs but that has dried up lately and now prices are just stupid.:mad:

FWIW...A friend of mine has tried them all, and said nothing performed better for him than the 6 pack......Don't shoot the messenger:)
my setup is always just been just a street brawler 340. I also have ran my share of combos LD 340s torquers and M1 single planes, 650 double pumpers 850 Thermoquads, 750 competition series AFBs, stealth, performers, AVS etc.A well tuned six pack is hot and you pick what's the best. I love my six pack!

Screenshot_20211227-171544.png

-
Back