60 Billion RPM.........for real!

-
tach.jpg

speed of light in a vacuum is 58,924,800,000 MPH. If you could wind your motor up to this speed, the lowest gear ratio you could theoretically run is a 0.08:1 or else you would exceed the speed of light, which is impossible...where we are in the galaxy..with a 26 inch tire. :)

Last edited:
How many revolutions does the crank of a top fuel engine turn light to light?

About 500

Sure, sure. 60 Billion RPM. Anybody know how much horsepower it makes there?

What in the whirled? Tiny, floating dumbbell rotates 60 billion times per minute

The 60 Billion is impressive, but I'm more interested in what this does at the quantum level as they mentioned.
It's interesting how what we know of the reality of physics as we know it changes when we accelerate particles beyond their natural state.

I believe these types of discoveries will eventually end up allowing us to defeat gravity, or more accurately, use polarity switching of gravity to power space travel.

The thing is...at that RPM, what keeps the 2 spheres from flying apart?

If they are not affected by centrifugal forces they wouldn't have any reason to try.
I don't know that for sure, but it could be one possibility.

Apparently they did the same type experiment with a single ball that disintegrated at 600 million R's.
Note how they said the speed with no resisting friction cooled the ball to minus 387 degrees. Fastest-Spinning Man-Made Object Created
Interesting, because super cooling of semi conductors causes some strange things to happen. (like levitation of the semi conductor for one)
Also there is the experiments where spinning a magnetic field creates oddities in what our basic models of physics are.
Super cooling a spinning magnetic field in a vacuum may add to things we have never seen in physics and quantum mechanics.

One of these days these experiments are going to accidentally come across something truly amazing that we never considered possible.

This is what concerned me about them tripling the power of the Cern collider.

Last edited:
What they failed to mention is how this whole experiment started - one of the scientists was looking for a missing sock in the drier, and discovered that this is the process that causes them to disappear - high rpm sock molecules.

What they failed to mention is how this whole experiment started - one of the scientists was looking for a missing sock in the drier, and discovered that this is the process that causes them to disappear - high rpm sock molecules.
:lol:

Those cracked-head scientists will make up the most fantastic stuff just to see who's watching. I wanna see the machine that can count that fast.
I wanna see the machine that built the dumbells,
and the machine that spanked those balls up to speed.
But most of all, I wanna meet the azzhole that authorized the spending of all that money, in the most useless endeavor of all time, becauze
I would like to accelerate his balls, up his azz, to just 15 or 20 mph with my size 11 right foot; and I hope he chokes on 'em on the way out.
Until that day comes, I'll still keep believing that my wife and I will still have sex one more time before I die.

-
Back