[WANTED] 63-66 center link

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good deal on a center link for my 64 Valiant. Six cyl or V-8, either one is good. Would prefer to be able to pick up at one of the November Florida Mopar shows.
I probably have one for a slant. You'll pay a lot of money for a V-8 center link that you don't need for a slanty.

@Charrlie_S how big a hurry are you in? You can HAVE mine when I swap it out with one of the V8 links I have.

@Charrlie_S how big a hurry are you in? You can HAVE mine when I swap it out with one of the V8 links I have.
Thanks, Roy. No hurry at all. I haven't even started getting parts for the rebuild, yet, and that's one of the last parts I need. I actually don't need it, as I could remove the one in the car, now. Having an extra will allow me to have a complete rebuilt "K" member with steering/brakes/suspension, all ready to bolt in.
Will you be coming to Florida in November for any of the Mopar shows?

Last edited:
Thanks, Roy. No hurry at all. I haven't even started getting parts for the rebuild, yet, and that's one of the last parts I need. I actually don't need it, as I could remove the one in the car, now. Having an extra will allow me to have a complete rebuilt "K" member with steering/brakes/suspension, all ready to bolt in.
Will you be coming to Florida in November for any of the Mopar shows?

Naw, I wish. We don't stray far from home, as all these cats kinda keep us close. We don't really have anyone we can trust enough to take care of them when we're gone. If you don't find one by the time I do the swap, I'll just send it to you. How bout that?

You have a six now and switching to an eight?

No, he just needs one. Either one. Doesn't matter. Mine is a slant six center link now and I'm going to swap over to one of the V8 links I have and send him my slant link if he hasn't found one by then.

No, he just needs one. Either one. Doesn't matter. Mine is a slant six center link now and I'm going to swap over to one of the V8 links I have and send him my slant link if he hasn't found one by then.
Cool, so I guess he's staying with the six engine.

You have a six now and switching to an eight?
No, keeping the 170 slant six. Car need steering/suspension work, and has 9 inch brakes. I have another complete K-member with steering/brake/suspension parts, minus the center link. The setup has 10 inch brakes. Going to do a "bench" rebuild, as I have time, and money, then just swap out the complete assy, in one piece.

Conversations in PM's please. Thanks guys.

Not arguing here, just asking. I'm telling him he can have something for free, so that's not buying or selling. If you still want it in PMs you got it. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back