63 dart wagon or 65 barracuda ?

wagon or barracuda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
what dont add up cliff pops sold the wagon to him ... Nope its not a trade .... He dont want the barracuda . He owned the barraacuda at one time lmao . Cash is king here ... have to sell the barracuda to soe one to get the wagon. So what are you talking bout ?

If you are going to do it then you need to get the Barracuda listed for sale while people are still getting tax returns back.

Ok ive made up my mind . The cudas staying here . I got to adding it all up its going to be cheaper to do the barracuda with all the parts i have rounded up thanks for yalls votes . I will post some pics of the wagon as i see him doing stuff to it tho cool dude

Ok ive made up my mind . The cudas staying here . I got to adding it all up its going to be cheaper to do the barracuda with all the parts i have rounded up thanks for yalls votes . I will post some pics of the wagon as i see him doing stuff to it tho cool dude
glad to see you came to your senses :burnout:

My money made my mind up for me lmao im only bout 600 bucks from drving the cuda (In primer) (crapy seats) But i could still drive it lol to get the wagon tagged and then drop a motor in it and then hoping the trans made it would be more then that .. you know as well as i do even tho it had been redone sitting that long it would have went to junk lol at lest the cudas works lol

My money made my mind up for me lmao im only bout 600 bucks from drving the cuda (In primer) (crapy seats) But i could still drive it lol to get the wagon tagged and then drop a motor in it and then hoping the trans made it would be more then that .. you know as well as i do even tho it had been redone sitting that long it would have went to junk lol at lest the cudas works lol
you could still get the barracuda one color for 20 bucks. scuff it up , tape it off and spray bomb it for now until you are ready to do the body work :burnout:

glad to see you came to your senses :burnout:

I fully agree. The wagon would have been a huge leap backwards with everything it needs and lack of finances.

you could still get the barracuda one color for 20 bucks. scuff it up , tape it off and spray bomb it for now until you are ready to do the body work :burnout:

Xs2. That would stop the light surface rust that is going to only get worse and cost a lot more money to repair later.

Crappy seats can be fixed with $50 set of Honda seats at the salvage

Here are a couple of non Mopar wagons that are for sale on Tulsa CL.

I have always liked the sedan deliveries.

View attachment 1714607194

That on looks a lot like my brothers
BOBSCAR.jpg

at lest you have enough balls to amit it lmao ... Thay will both be running down the road togahter in time cliff

I prefer the cargo space of a wagon. That said: the cuda is also a sweet ride. Shame to have to choose, wish that you (and I) could have both. Say, I know someone who would be DELIGHTED to have your cast off.....(anyone from here for example). I prefer the A body cars in a straight 6 because it is easier to work on with generous space. An 8 is a tight fit in the A body cars which means that it is not as easy to maintain. That said: I have a Dodge B series van with a small V8 (360) and I call it the "beast" because there seems to be nothing that it cannot tow/pull.

Well thanks But i made my mind up its going to be the barracuda ... On a side note alittle help for you its a slant six .

at lest you have enough balls to amit it lmao ... Thay will both be running down the road togahter in time cliff

The future....

url

After a few more years of "as soon as"....

url

The future if someone doesn't get to work soon....

url

On its return to the states for its future life since it rotted in to the ground because "as soon as" never happened....

url

The future....

url

After a few more years of "as soon as"....

url

The future if someone doesn't get to work soon....

url

On its return to the states for its future life since it rotted in to the ground because "as soon as" never happened....

url

Like yours Bill?:tongue2:

-
Back